Boy is this going to get ugly

HERE YOU GO KIDS…

That’s cute. The junkie traitor wh*re deserved that shot to the face/neck or wherever the bullet struck and ended her. It a proud moment in the country when this traitor bled out on the ground.

WHERE DID YOU SEE “THE BLEED OUT?”

Probably thought it was proud moments in this country when Kamala Harris tweeted out “equality of outcomes” and George Floyd had 3 national funerals while people couldn’t bury their parents.

The bitch is dead, right? Well, then she bled out by definition considering it was a gunshot that did her in. Here, maybe this will be more descriptive…“the traitor whore got her fucking life shot out of her and in an instant, she fell dead, her whore body beginning to decompose on capitol grounds, surrounded by the hordes of the ignorant, the impotent and the willfully traitorous…as a representative of the immoral filth, the trash that fills the ranks of Trumpkinland.”
How does that work for, ya? Semantics in line on this one, eh?

I definitely thought it was a proud moment when the junkie, traitor whore Ashli Babbitt lay dead. That’s for sure.

Imagine how dark your soul has to be to talk about someone like this. :roll_eyes:

Boo!
Nah, a dark soul would cheer something like a 16 yr old kid being murdered by a fat pussy who can’t fight, who stalked him against police orders stating he wasn’t going to let him get away, and then that murder was celebrated and justified by people like you for the kid wearing a hoodie and having Skittle in his pocket. A junkie, traitor bitch who got shot down for trying to storm our US Capitol in an effort to kidnap Congresspeople and murder them, for the benefit of dismantling our Constitution is something to be celebrated. You have no veil, bubba. You’re underpinnings are visible to us all.

Who “celebrated” the death of Travon Martin? I don’t think I saw a single person do that. Not on the old board and not in my personal life.

What we did do, and I would recommend you always do, is analyzed the fact pattern against the law of the state. And it became clear, as was adjudicated in the final verdict, as prescribed by a jury mandated by law, that George Zimmerman was not guilty of the crimes the state brought forth.

It’s not my problem that the ruling didn’t go your way. It’s also not my problem that you don’t like the laws. Or the fact pattern.

But don’t you dare accuse me of “celebrating” the death of anyone. From what everyone can see… that’s a task that you’ve self designated and take pride in. You piece of garbage.

How ironic…you’re talking about it’s my problem I don’t like the laws? See the election, exhibit A. Biden won. You lost.
It’s not my problem you don’t like the laws. or the facts, or the pattern.
You, sir, are a traitor.

1 Like

Let’s do something more productive, as this is boring. You’re a dummy head, no you are. Biden won, nuh-uh, Trump will magically be the President still, somehow.
Let’s get granular - what exactly are your grievances? What’s the policy differences? What are you trying to accomplish, exactly? You, obviously, differ from me and the majority of the country, but there are a lot of you - so, whatcha want, exactly? What are your core policy causes?

Ya we all cheered it huh? Also…Little lost fuck boy…Why don’t white police killings make the headlines?

Lol…He said “kidnap congresspeople”…And he said we are “celebratin”.

I probably have more gray area in policy than anyone on this board you little commie faggot. And lean left on many moral issues.

This was the first election I ever voted republican.

You don’t offer much. Poor fella. I’ll bet that’s been the case throughout your life.

What do you delusional commie cunt?

I own a logistics company. You?

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIKING THE LAW AND BREAKING THE LAW…

YOUR CRIMINAL PARTY THAT HANGS WHERE YOU WORK BROKE THE LAW…

TIME TO TAKE THEM OUT OF PLAYGROUND TIME…

Now, Storm…you know you’re not supposed to be within 200 ft of a playground

WHAT KIND OF WARDEN USES “DUMMY HEAD?”