#Bills S Damar Hamlin is expected to be inactive tonight vs. the #Jets in a numbers crunch in the defensive backfield, sources say. Hamlin will be a healthy inactive and could be back on the playing field for Buffalo in the coming weeks

@skeeter
@Elite80
@thre305ive

NUMBERS CRUNCH?

COMING WEEKS?

WEEKS?

FCKEN WEEKS……

BAHAHAHAHAHA………

SKEETZ WHAT DO YOUR “SOURCES” SAY NOW?

HOW LONG WILL THE STUGOTZS STAY IN CLOWN WORLD?

IS MY LITTLE PONY JUNIOR STUGOTZ GOING TO COMMENT?

WHAT ABOUT DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

@GardenStateCane
@bikki228

YOU SEEING THE ERROR IN NOT STAYING WITH STORM?

STOP BELIEVING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE BEING FED…

NO ONE SURVIVES 9-10 MINUTES OF CPR AND IS WALKING AROUND FINE IN TWO WEEKS COVERING THEIR FACE FROM THE PUBLIC….

YOU GUYS KEEP BELIEVING THE DUMBEST SHIT…

Nothing to see here

The bottom 1-2 defensive backs on the roster often scratched

Quit trying to save face here storm…you got embarrassed once on this arguement

Kair elam was scratched too. Is he dead as well?

First one didn’t end well for you junior

Run along and play…and no i’m not unblocking you again

Suck my balls

BAHAHAHAHAHA……

YEAH NOTHING TO SEE IS THAT WHY THEY ARE ALREADY SAYING HE WOULD BE BACK IN THE COMING “WEEKS?”

BAHAHAHAHAHA……

SKEETZ STUGOTZ STEPPED IN SHIT………

WHAT DID STORM SAY LETS SEE HIM PLAY IN GAMES……

HERE ARE THE GAMES AND WHERE IS FAKE HAMLIN?

SKEETZ STUGOTZ BELIEVING NONSENSE AND NOW HIS “CLOWNED SOURCES”………

That was the 15th thing you said after you took 14 Ls…

After saying that he played very well last year and had no reason to be fighting for his job (I disproved that and made you look like fucking idiot)

You said he didn’t play against the Steelers in preseason (I showed you he did, made you look like a fucking idiot)

After saying he wasn’t going to make the team (I told you that he still had a very good chance to make the team as a 4th safety, he did…So another L for you, made you look like…well…you know by now)

After all this it’s “wait to see him play games”

Get some pride Storm Cunt.

Back to block land, hold that L little boy…The game been over. You lost

YEAH HE PLAYED A FEW RANDOM PLAYS IN HIS “COMEBACK HOME” GAME……

WHICH WAS THE POINT SKEETZ STUGOTZ……

YEAH 15 LOSSES LIKE WHEN YOU NAMED FRED WARNER WHO DURING THE GAME THIS WEEK THE ANNOUNCERS NOTED IS KNOWN FOR GUESS WHAT?

LEADING THE TEAM IN TACKLES ALL 6 YEARS OF HIS CAREER……

IMAGINE THAT WHEN ACCORDING TO SKEETZ STUGOTZ TACKLING NOT IMPORTANT IN DEFENSIVE FOOTBALL….

BAHAHAHAHAHA…….

WHERE HAS STORM SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM HAMLIN IS DEAD IT IS IMPOSSIBLE HE IS ALIVE THAT IS A FAKE HAMLIN?

LITTLE SKEETZZ STUGOTZ YOU STEPPED IN SHIT EITHER MADE UP SOME BULLSH1T OR GOT LIED TO EITHER WAY YOU GOT SMOKED….

BAHAHAHAHAHA….

LITTLE SKEETZ STUGOTZ IS WONDERING WHY FAKE HAMLIN MADE THE TEAM……

EVERYONE SEEING WHY NOW?

THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET IT DRILLED IN YOUR HEADS HE IS ALIVE……

NO VACCINE DEATH ON NATIONAL TELEVISION HERE…

UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM EVERYTHING IS COMING OUT…

@skeeter

HEY LITTLE SKEETZ STUGOTZ WERE THE FEDS AT KAM KITCHENS HOSPITAL BED?

IS KAM GOING TO POST SOME SHIT ABOUT BEING A CLONE?

THEY MAKING A MOVIE ABOUT HIM?

STUGOTZ GONNA STUGOTZ……

@skeeter
@Elite80
@Warden84
@thre305ive
@WillyBurz

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES……

IMAGINE NOT SEEING THIS GUYS FACE IN PUBLIC FOR ANY REASON AND BELIEVING HE IS ALIVE……

THESE PLAYERS MAKE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT SUPPORT THEIR LIFESTYLES AND THEIR FAMILIES AND YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GIVE THAT UP TO WORK AT TARGET?

YOU DESERVE ALL THE RIDICULE STORM IS GIVING AND WILL GIVE YOU……

THESE PEOPLE ARE PAID EXTREMELY HIGH SALARIES TO DISTRACT YOUR DUMBASS AS THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND KILL YOUR DUMBASS….

OPEN YOUR EYES AND STOP BELIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE……

HARD LESSONS COMING……

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS SHEEP HAMLIN IS ALIVE HE EVEN HAD A MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION INTERCEPTION IN PRACTICE……

HAMLIN IS NOT PLAYING BECAUSE HE LED THE TEAM IN TACKLES BUT TACKLES DO NOT MATTER IN FOOTBALL!!!

LISTEN TO YOURSELVES TRYING TO HANG ON TO THE LIES YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ALL YOUR LIVES……

Nothing you’ve ever written was accurate in any way. It’s amazing you can bat 0.00

Did you actually use the picture of the Cowboys, from Sunday night…in the clear, no snow, rain or anything…vs the Bills game which was in a blizzard? Then, you used the picture from the field vs a distance from a window?

https://www.9news.com/video/sports/damar-hamlin-attends-his-1st-game-since-collapse/73-d1aa4224-b931-4eba-a942-fe2e294994da

He literally played in the preseason. We see his face all of the time.

What a loser.

But, the new study, published Sept. 5 in the Lancet, showed that about 15 percent of patients who survived needed at least 30 minutes of resuscitation.

SO YOU PULL AN ARTICLE FROM 2012 FROM THE COVID LIARS?

WHERE ARE HIS TATTOOS AND WHY WOULD HE DO THIS VIDEO BY HIMSELF WHEN THEY WOULD HAVE OFFERED HIM MILLIONS TO DO IT?

WHY ARE THEY SURROUNDING HIM WITH HIS FACE HIDING THE WHOLE TIME?

WHY IS HE IN A BOOTH WITH ALL HIS SNOW CLOTHES ON IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED ROOM?

You literally just proved yourself wrong, with your own words. Also, CPR doesn’t change from 2012 to 2023.

Fact is…your premise that he died and they created a clone, overnight, taught it English, taught it Hamlin’s dialect, got it NFL muscular, taught it how to play NFL safety at that level all within a few months is a testament to how much of an imbecile you are. Very few humans have ever been as moronic as you are today, right now. Ever.

Because when it s a blizzard outside and you go inside, you don’t take off all of your clothes when watching a football game.

Just a total and complete dumbass in ever possible way.

JUST TO ENTERTAIN YOUR BULLSHIT LETS PRETEND THERE IS NO BRAIN DAMAGE HOW WOULD A PERSONS RIBS BE DOING AFTER THAT LONG OF CPR?

WHY WOULD A GUY AFTER HAVING A CARDIAC ARREST ATTEND A SNOW GAME?

WHY WOULD HE PUT A PICTURE OF HIMSELF WITH HIS FACE COMPLETELY COVER TALKING ABOUT BEING A CLONE?

NO NO NO HEAD SHANKER STORM HAS NEVER TALKED ABOUT A CLONE STORM SIMPLY POSTED “HAMLIN’S” TWEET OF HIMSELF TALKING ABOUT BEING A CLONE….

Played other preseason games

Next

WHERE HAS STORM SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM HAMLIN IS DEAD IT IS IMPOSSIBLE HE IS ALIVE THAT IS A FAKE HAMLIN?

No…The real Hamlin is alive…Now the one point we can meet in the middle and I’d at least CONSIDER (which you will never do because you’re a cunty little wack job who sounds like a spoiled brat child every time he talks, a total extremist who can only see things one way) is that Hamlin is physically not well and will never quite be the same and maybe he is being paid off to cover that up? I have no comment on that because I don’t know…But I would admit there may be a possibility.

But I do know he’s alive…Which is why I entered the convo. You just can’t see anything behind your extremist point of view. But look at your history on these message boards, you never can…You have major issues storm.

As for where have you said? I kept score in the thread 2-3 weeks ago…We have receipts. Refer to those. You lose, as usual…Fuckin maniac

YEAH RANDOM ASS SHIT…….

AND THIS IS WHY PEOPLE REMAIN SHEEP….

NOW STORM IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU FOR BEING FCKEN ESTUPID……

LETS REVIEW WHAT THEY ALL SAID JUST AT THE FINAL CUTS……

SO LITTLE SKEETZ STUGOTZ NOT ONLY WANTS EVERYONE TO THINK TACKLES IN FOOTBALL DON’T MATTER BUT NOW HE IS TELLING YOU A GUY THAT “WAS A LOCK TO MAKE THE TEAM FOR SEVERAL WEEKS” NOW IS A “HEALTH SCRATCH” FOR WEEKS?

HOW CAN HE NOT BE PHYSICALLY WELL?

THEY HAVE CLEARED HIM SINCE BEFORE MINI CAMP THAT HE PLAYED THE LAST TWO PLAYS OF MINI CAMP LIKE A MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION KID….

WHY LET HIM MAKE THE TEAM IF HE CAN’T AND WHY LIE ABOUT HIS HEALTH?

WHY WOULD YOU LIE ABOUT HIS HEALTH TO THE PUBLIC?

YOU DUG YOUR HOLE GOOD LUCK….

Nothing to see here because

A. Give a fuck about Alaina Getzenberg or what she says lol…

B. Yes the NFL has healthy scratches. Kair Elam was a lock to make the team…Why was he scratched? Was he scratched Storm? Was he scratched? Quit running storm

Maybe physically not the same…I don’t know

Maybe it would look bad if they cut him.

Maybe he’s 90-95%

Maybe he has been paid off to keep quiet about how he feels…I don’t know (you don’t either)

Maybe he will be active next week…I don’t know (you don’t either)

How would I know? The point is you don’t either…And the point is I don’t pretend to

There is no hole

Hamlin is alive…Hamlin made the team…Hamlin did alright last year, but did not stand out to the point where the Bills wouldn’t have a reason to shop the free agent market for another safety and that he wouldn’t have to compete(albeit with the inside track) for his job.

^^^These are the 3 things I have won arguments on in these waste of time threads.

Got it psycho extremist maniac? You need woodshedded again?

Why are people like you allowed to fucking talk?

NO NO NO STORM DOES KNOW YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE STORM SAW WITH HIS FCKEN EYES PLAYERS CRYING AND THROWING UP ON THE FIELD……

STORM HAS WATCHED FOOTBALL FOR 40 FCKEN YEARS AND NEVER SEEN THAT….

THEY NEVER WOULD CANCEL A GAME OR PLAYERS NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY IF THE GUY LEFT ALIVE…

IF HE HAD CPR FOR 10 MINUTES HE WOULD HAVE CRUSHED RIBS UNLESS HE IS SUPERMAN…

WHICH MEANS NO WAY FCKEN POSSIBLE HE WOULD BE WALKING AROUND IN TWO WEEKS MUCH LESS GET ON A PLANE TO A SNOW GAME……

THE FEDS WOULDN’T BE AT THE HOSPITAL FOR SOME RANDOM BACK UP SAFETY RIGHT?

THE SIDELINE REPORTER WOULDN’T BE SAYING HE WAS ON OXYGEN AT THE SNOW GAME IF HE WASN’T RIGHT?

HE WOULDN’T HAVE SECURITY BLOCKING HIM FROM CAMERAS….

HE WOULDN’T BE ARRIVING SEPARATELY FROM HIS FAMILY….

HE WOULDN’T HAVE HIS FACE COVERED OR DUCKING INTERVIEWS FOR WEEKS…

STORM COULD KEEP GOING BECAUSE THIS IS LITERALLY COMMON SENSE……

STORM DIDN’T NEED TO BE IN NY FOR 9/11 TO KNOW IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR BUILDINGS TO COME DOWN LIKE THAT….

PHYSICS DOESN’T CHANGE BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD YOU IT DID….

You mean while ignoring all of the posts showing that wasn’t that long, one scroll ahead of your post?

Because he felt like it. Why wouldn’t he?

You mean, in a blizzard? Why would someone cover their face in a blizzard?

Talking about being a clone? Because its asinine and its funny that people are that moronic…like you.

Bold faced lie. A literal, 100%, lie. See, some on here think you’re just an idiot. They’re wrong. You’re definitely an idiot, but dishonest as all hell on top of it.