Barack Obama, the Master Fraudster

Here’s an article by Lloyd Billingsley that treats rather well the fraudulent life of Barack Obama. Eight years of Obama and four of Biden have, as Donald Trump stated, done more damage to America than all of our poorest presidents put together. Trump was light years ahead of this duo insofar as presidential excellence is concerned. When real historians, not hack liberal historians of today, write the final accounting of Trump’s years, sculptors will probably start carving Trump’s image on Rushmore.

How do you think Kamala’s 70 to 80 percent tax rate is going to work for voters?

Never a day without white nationalist horseshit from Bikki. Bottom of the barrel as far as integrity and character, Bikki. Consistent as always.

In reality, it drives you insane that in no aspect of your life have you ever stacked up to Obama in any way, shape or form. He is a superior human when compared to you and that breaks you.

Pot/Kettle/Oppo

Common sense directs my commentary. No doubt about my supporting Eurocentrism. European culture is the highest culture on earth in terms of ethics and human rights. Lloyd Billingsley is an excellent essayist and recognizes Obama as the paramount fraudster in today’s political realm. The Heritage Foundation is a splendid think tank putting forth sensible ideas to enhance America. One day, Obama’s frequenting Man Country will make its way into print, and I surmise it will be a truly sordid account.

Racism is the core and only core principle of your commentary.

A lie. You support Russia, 100%, over Europe and the West.

You’ve never been correct once, not ever, about a single thing.