Bama UGA

Very well played game so far. Two of the best teams in the country.

Half time, it could go either way.

Stream if ya need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ioefl-zUlk

1 Like

No one saw 24 on the 1h on this Dawgs D…Wow

I was pulling for the Dawgs, but I don’t think they have the offense to come back from this.

DESPITE THE 5 STARS THEIR QB ISN’T TO TVD’S AND PROBABLY GARCIA’S LEVEL…

THIS IS WHAT STORM WAS TALKING ABOUT PLAYING OUT…

UGA DOESN’T HAVE 25 FIRST ROUNDERS AROUND “THE GAME MANAGER”…

WATSON, LAWRENCE, JONES, TUA, BURROW’S ARE NEEDED…

Blockquote

Geez Kirby, take the 3. Stupid football.

Bowers is a beast. Wish Miami had a TE like that.

It’s funny because I’ve watched a few of these losses and thought “if they a QB like TVD”. It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to say something like that.

2 Likes

This was supposed to be UGA’s year to win it…I think the title window is closed for them now with bama, lsu, and a&m all set to be massively improved next year and beyond.

Kirby is proving to be a poor coach in that he apparently needs every position on the field to be absolutely perfect in order to win.

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COACH THAT PLAYS TEAMS WITH MORE TALENT?

KIRBY HAS UGA IN THE PLAYOFFS BASICALLY YEARLY AND HE IS NOT A GOOD COACH…

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT SPORTS ISN’T AS COMPLEX AS YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE…

Kirby is an excellent coach, but he’s not Nick Saban who is the most successful coach in the history of college football. This game was a validation of Saban’s ability to win a game almost no one though he could win. The Alabama offensive line played as never before. Bryce Young nailed down the Heisman tonight. The kid was phenomenal how quickly he got rid of the ball and delivered the deep pass.

In pre-season, Alabams was supposed to have one of their best defenses ever. That defense didn’t materialize as expected. However, the defense showed up against UGA. Bama won with a huge team effort led by stupendous QB play.

If Kirby Smart wanted to come to Miami instead of Mario, I’d take him in a NY second. How can you say he’s a bad coach losing only one game this year while still having a chance to win the NC.

I was in Athens the day Richt was fired in 2015. I was watching TV with a young lady who attended UGA who was somewhat shocked they fired Richt. I told her whoever they hire to replace him still won’t be able to beat Sabin.

UGA may well get Bama in a rematch next month for all the marbles.

Clemson used to clemson, now Georgia is gonna Georgia.

Michigan is playing really well the last few weeks. Georgia may not get past them.

Bama should crush Cincy. Kind of a joke that any team from that silly, weak conference is in the Final Four.