Az audit release next week. what timing huh?

STAY AWAY FROM BRIDGES STUGOTZS…

ANYONE SEEN SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM?

1/1/22 BITCH…

I haven’t gone anywhere, and I can assure you that you’ll be disappointed. This audit ain’t bringing Trump back.

1/1/22 indeed……

JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING NEXT WEEK WITH THE AUDIT?

What will happen? Nothing.

Will Trump be reinstated as a result? No.

Nothing will happen.

I agree with 51…Airball. Hope I’m wrong.

Releasing on a Friday in the afternoon equals nada.

This will be nothing.

Now that doesn’t mean I think there wasn’t cheating, I just don’t think they nailed them on it.

I 100% think that under the old rules Trump wins in a landslide.

I do too…But I can’t prove it…So I try not to spout off about it. Waste of time.

1 Like

Y’all wasting your time. And Storm is about to lose his ability to post on this board.

He won fair and square.

You want Trump back in 2024 if he runs? Vote.

I’m not waiting with bated breath. I know the game is rigged and there’s nothing we can do about it.

I expect nothing.

Bunch of Nancy’s. Can’t man up. Can’t accept a loss and come back to fight another day.

What the hell has happened?

Y’all have gone soft.

Come back to us after cheat by mail has been resolved. Until then, it’s too easy to falsify votes.

SEEMS EVERY SINGLE FCKEN TIME THE MAN SPEAKS IT HAPPENS…

IF STORM STANDS ALONE IT WILL ONLY MEAN STORM WILL BE THE ONLY ONE RIGHT…

DAS IT…

WHEN IS THE AUDIT REVEAL THE 24TH?

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

You certainly don’t know this

So stop saying it. It is very possible they cheated…The system is in clearly in place for this. And these are desparated people as evidenced by the last 5 years, the last 1.5 especially.

We know your stance, you know ours…No one knows. So you are wasting your typing space. No one cares if you think they didn’t cheat, and no one respects your opinion that they didn’t.

Why do you prolong this argument cunt? Indiana and I were simply agreeing we think they cheated…Why does our opinion matter so much to you? If you are right, you are simply right that they will not be caught. And many of us already agree with you on that.

STUGOTZS SPEW THE OBAMA MAFIA DIDN’T CHEAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THIS WEEK…

IT WILL BE YOUR LAST…

Why does your opinion matter so much to you? If there was cheating you don’t think mounds of evidence would have come out by now?

It’s old. Trump lost. Vote for him if he runs again (he’d win IMO at this moment).

Although I’m calling it now. Trump will run. He’ll say it’ll be rigged again. If he wins he’ll say it was rigged (like the first time he won). If he loses he’ll say it was definitely rigged and we’ll go through this sad and pathetic audit exercise all over again.

The guy’s a loser. Can’t man up and admit defeat once in his life.

You’re just making assumptions - without any evidence - that there was fraud.

If Trump runs/wins in 2024 I’m coming on here daily, and without evidence, to say the election was rigged. :laughing:

I think the Senate stalled because they are waiting for action from the AG with regard to the subpoena’d routers and devices/data from Maricopa County. They need that portion to fully complete the audit and the county is not complying.

So let’s just see what happens.

Friday news drops can also be a defensive measure to inoculate from oppositional narrative defense.

I’m looking forward to results. It’s time to put this baby to bed already.

1 Like

And you are making assumptions there wasn’t

No difference.

THIS IS ALL BEING RELEASED WHEN THEY ARE TOLD TO…

THEY HAVE HAD THE RESULTS FOR A LONG TIME…