Argentina’s milei “the trump of argentina wins presidency which obviously puts another trump guy in power

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING….

@Warden84
@Elite80
@thre305ive

ENJOY YOUR LITTLE COMMENTS YOU THINK YOU HAVE LEFT AS YOUR CLOWN WORLD GETS SMASHED……

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/chinese-saudi-central-banks-sign-currency-swap-worth-7-billion-1.2001020

THE BOTTOM TWO ARE CURRENTLY PRESIDENT……

ARGENTINA, BRAZIL BOTH PART OF BRICS……

RUSSIA AND CHINA ALSO IN BRICS……

WHAT IF POTUS WAS WORKING WITH CHINA RUSSIA NORTH KOREA AND OTHERS AGAINST THE NWO - Q

AGAIN RUSSIA IN SOUTH AND LATIN AMERICA……

UNITED STATES SENDING RUSSIA ARMS……

EL SALVADOR SUDDENLY TAKES OUT MS 13…….

You mean the guy who’s a cosplayer and a tantric sex teacher, who thinks he’s a telepath who talks to the spirits of Ayn Rand and Rothbard, who thinks his dog went to heaven and sit by God and that’s when he started talking to God and saw Christ’s resurrection 3 times…who says his 5 clones of his original dog Conan are his advisers and talk to him, who thinks he and his dog Conan were in the Roman gladiator Colosseum, 2000 years ago, when God gave them a mission?

sounds about right for Argentina

BRICS stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

Argentina is NOT part of BRICS.

Although Argentina has been invited into BRICS, Milei is against joining.

For anyone wondering who Javier Milei is, here are some of his notable stances:

• He sharply criticised China and BRICS, and is opposed to joining BRICS.

• He wants to pull back relations with Moscow, and retreat from ties with China and Brazil.

• Expresses support for Ukraine and said, “Those of us who defend the ideas of freedom cannot tolerate or accept an invasion like Russia has done to Ukraine.”

• Stated that he will not foster political ties with China or any other communist country, including Brazil, whose leader he calls a communist

• Vowed to turn leftist-ruled Argentina into a close U.S. ally.

• Said, if elected, he will adopt the U.S. dollar as Argentina’s official currency, and make the United States and Israel his country’s closest allies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/kremlin-notes-argentina-president-elect-mileis-comments-russia-hopes-good-ties-2023-11-20/
How Reality Upsets Milei’s Dream of Freezing Argentina’s Relations With China – The Diplomat
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/andres-oppenheimer/article278381229.html

I’m not sure he can fix Argentina’s economy, but I’m not shaking in my boots over here, so take your Tickey Turkey somewhere else.

THEY HAVEN’T BEEN “INVITED” LITTLE MISINFORMATION JUNIOR STUGOTZ……

THEY START MEMBERSHIP IN A MONTH AND A HALF….

NOTICE THIS LIST IS ONLY GROWING SOON IT WILL BE THE WORLD AS THE CRIMINALS/ BANKERS GET REMOVED….

AS USUAL STORM RIGHT AGAIN THE STUGOTZS SPREADING CIA MISINFORMATION….

False.

The best bet is, if you believe it, it’s wrong. Everyone in that line of thinking is batting 1.000.

Loser.

WOW HE IS BACKING ARGENTINA OUT OF BRICS?

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

Actually try reading my first post.

Milei is distancing himself from Russia, Brazil, and China, reaffirming support for the US Dollar, and forging closer ties with the United States.

THE US DOLLAR HUH? :thinking:

INTERESTING EVEN IF HE IS BULLSHITTING……

Nice response HUH?

I guess when you literally can’t address a string of counterpoints, you can at least use an emoji.

EXPLAIN HOW A GUY BASHING A CENTRAL BANK PIÑATA BELIEVES IN CASH?

:point_up_2:t2: EARLIER IN THREAD……

I’d be happy to.

As I said before, whenever you clearly frame an honest, straightforward question with an actual desire to learn, I’m happy to educate.

The reason Javier Milei is smashing a Central Bank pinata is because he wants to abolish Argentina’s Central Bank.

This is one of his campaign promises to fix Argentina’s economy.

By abolishing the Central Bank of Argentina, and abolishing the peso, he wants to move his country’s currency to the US Dollar.

Pretty simple and straightforward to understand.

THE DOLLAR REQUIRES A BANK……

The dollar does not require the Central Bank of Argentina… … …

CENTRAL BANK OF ARGENTINA IS NO WHERE IN THAT ANSWER….

There’s no point anywhere in that answer either.

The fact is, Milei’s plan is to abolish the peso and make the US Dollar Argentina’s official currency.

If you have problems with Milei’s plan, talk to him.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY A POINT……

THE POINT IS IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THE ARGENTINA CENTRAL BANK WHY WOULD YOU GO TO A CURRENCY THAT REQUIRES ANOTHER BANK?

HE NEVER SINGLED OUT THE “ARGENTINA CENTRAL BANK” HE DOESN’T LIKE ANY CENTRAL BANK……

DOES THE US DOLLAR REQUIRE A CENTRAL BANK WISE STUGOTZ TRYING TO EDUCATE STORM?

NOW LITTLE JUNIOR YOU ARE GETTING IN THE DEEP END……

MAKE SURE YOU ARE EDUCATED ENOUGH TO SWIM THERE BECAUSE THIS LAST ANSWER SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE JUMPING OUT OF THE POOL “ASK MEILI”…….

For stability. Did you read his article? He explains how in the last 100 years Argentina’s best economy was when the peso was tied to the Dollar.

Yes he did. Read the article. He wrote that himself. It was an integral part of his election campaign.

Really, if you want to educate yourself on Milei’s policies, I would strongly advise reading his policies.

This moron thinks a central bank is synonymous with private banks.

It’s truly remarkable how much of an imbecile you are.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/chinese-saudi-central-banks-sign-currency-swap-worth-7-billion-1.2001020

THIS DOLLAR IS STABLE?

THE ONE 35 TRILLION IN DEBT?

OR IS IT TEMPORARY MORE STABLE THEN THE ARGENTINA PESO BECAUSE THEIR INFLATION IS WAY WORSE THEN OURS?

EITHER WAY THE END IS THE SAME BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HYPERINFLATION……

NO BECAUSE STORM HAS SEEN HOURS OF MEILI……

HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY BANKS PERIOD…

ABSOLUTELY NONE….