Anyone see a bleeding heart, sanctimonious, uninformed asshole Warden?

Check the shithouse!

Such a well thought out, informative post. I sure can’t wait to see the many valuable contributions to this thread.

So is that a no?

Too bad, we were all pulling for him.

Also…

Donald Trump should have saved us from covid
(covid is still going)

Is really well thought out huh moron?

I’m sorry - who was it that said “like a miracle it’ll disappear?”

What’s that have to do with anything?

Who is saying there is systemic racism in America to further an agenda?
Who is lying to. you telling you there was 9 flu deaths in America this past flu season?
Who is telling you violent offenders shouldn’t be prosecuted?

Those lies are ok then? You condemn one but not the other.

Wake up you fucking idiot.

2 Likes

The only idiot is you - trying to convince people that you not a complete Trump slurper. It’s painfully obvious.

Idiots are also those who think they won an argument because they used more profanity.

Is this really your second post asking about Warden after he left?

I’m sorry to say, skeeter, but I think Warden’s a love 'em and leave 'em type. I don’t think you’re gonna get that phone call. Don’t worry, plenty more fish in the sea.

I used a curse word! I’m awesome!

Couldn’t have said it better.

He only cares when 1 person puts it in his ass. All the others he takes with a smile. He even bends a little for them to get it in.

All this complaining clearly indicates that y’all are the ones who are butthurt. Not me. And it’s hilarious to witness.

So you are running and hiding again cunt?

Figured you wouldn’t address the post…You never do. It’s just a fallback to Trump joke all the time with you. We get it cunt…Orange Man Bad

I s this really your second post asking about Warden after he left?

I’m sorry to say, skeeter, but I think Warden’s a love 'em and leave 'em type. I don’t think you’re gonna get that phone call. Don’t worry, plenty more fish in the sea

No cornball…I’m calling the bleeding heart commie cunt Warden and all his cute little memes out. Second time he’s taken his ball and ran home. And it’s more directed to the main commie cunt djrion.

Funny how “neutral guy” 305 defends people like Warden’s behavior…See a pattern? And always with just a corny, unfunny attempt at trash talk. You’re probably really fun to play pickup hoop with 305.

I just think you have an infatuation problem, man.

Nah cornball…I hope the motherfucker dies before this Dodgers game ends

Skeeter has a man crush. It’s obvious. He’s just confused as to how to express it.

Nah I’m just confused where the flu went…And how the best way to combat a virus is to shut down a country…And why George Floyd had 3 national funerals and others weren’t allowed to bury their fathers…How January 6th is evil, but 100 days of Portalnd was ignored…And how a “racist” country elects a black president…And how 15 or less unarmed black men killed by police a year = blacks “being slaughtered in the streets by police”

Lot of confusing stuff nowadays. Balee me

Balee me

2 Likes

Buy him a drink first skeeter. Relax. Be confident. Don’t go in too strong with the profanity. You got this.

You mean the stuff that works on your filthy whore mother?

Also any comment on those 6-7 confusing questions I listed above? Didn’t think so…More run and hide…More crickets.

I’m starting to think Warden’s stalker-radar is the reason he split.

No shit. Unsure if Skeeter means harm to people or if he’s, you know, into that sort of thing.

Not that there’s anything wrong with it. :rofl: