Anyone about tired of roughing the passer stuff?

I know they gotta keep the pretty boyz upright so people will keep watching but there was nothing wrong with what Nick Bosa did on that sack of Geno Smith. Total hosing. Should be 28-3 and they’re kicking off. Instead the refs start walking Seattle down the field and they make it 21-6. This game should be over (probably is anyway) but damn it’s getting hard to watch any more.

They should at least help the defender now and call QBs in the grasp once a defender has two hands on the guy. They seem to have a problem with defenders taking QBs to the ground/landing on them which their momentum does in most cases. Well, at least whistle the thing dead if you don’t want the DLs landing on the precious QBs. Do something to help the defense for once instead of penalizing a really good play by a DL who no one can block.

1 Like

Hate it

The game sucks today.

There was just nothing wrong with that play. They should have been kicking the XP and it’s 28-3. Poor lil ol’ QBs gotta get up though, I suppoz. :roll_eyes:

there has been some brutal ones this season

Yeah, I agree. They still have the image of Tua in their heads. It’s a pretty boy league now and really the players are the ones at fault. They whine and complain and then all of the rules start coming down. Granted, football IS a violent sport and I’m sitting here comfortably at a keyboard but from the casual armchair guy it’s a soft league.
Some of the running into the kicker penalty are also soft.
Every time there is a pass down field it seems the flag comes out.