Antonio Brown

What an idiot:

Cte would be my first thought.

1 Like

Mine as well. He needs help

2 Likes

That was so bizzare to watch. I thought it was a fan right away, he certainly has mental health issues no doubt about it.

1 Like

Twitter has been pointing out that AB never seemed right in the head after getting nailed in the head by Burfict. Sad to see him ruin his career like that. I hope he gets help.

C6KB

Perhaps he’s just a dickhead.

1 Like

Maybe a bit of both.

Take a natural dickhead. Then give him CTE……

In all seriousness I hope it’s not health related - he’s been a drama queen his whole career.

Given what we now know about lasting head trauma …the guy needs to be evaluated. Many years ago we all thought the guy Chris Henry from WVA Mountaineers was an " idiot"…“psycho”…etc with his behavior which we all thought was wacky when he played the 'Canes. After his death years later …CTE was found.

These guys have been taking hits since Pop Warner days. Nowadays we gotta suspend immediate judgement when one of these guys act out.

Junior Seau comes to mind. You think Chris Benoit had CTE to go with his Road Rage?

I’d definitely put my money on this. I actually watched WWE back in the day - always liked his character.

CTE my ass. He’s a bipolar piece of garbage. He needs lithium and team of people around him to tell him to knock it off already.

1 Like

I can certainly be convinced of this.

Still gets a ring if the Bucs win it all…

If they do and I’m Brice Arians I’d insist he doesn’t get one.

You don’t jump the fence at lunch time and get the bonus at the end of the year.

1 Like

He already has one. I’m not happy about it either.

So apparently he expressed to his coaches that his ankle wasn’t ready and they ignored his concern and wanted him to play. This pissed him off and he exited (in the manner we all witnessed).

He doesn’t handle things properly. There was no reason to get all extra. Just sit and deal with it later. Or even if you exit- do it with some class and honor.

Gallup blew his knee out

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Jerry Jones sign him with the Cowboys…

Agreed; some think he had planned this as a way to get attention for his next venture after football…