Andy Jean to UM...'23 WR

Huge get

Bumped him up to top tier of this legendary crop of local wr about 3-4 weeks ago…Junior stuff excellent, one of best route runners you will see for that age…Turns Des absolutely inside out.

2 Likes

Skeeter, what do you think our chances are with Hykeem Williams and Jalen Brown?

Those three would be a WR class for the ages.

Both have UM in front…Most consider Williams one of the most likely to sign with this class. It’s early obviously

as long as we get Williams, Brown and Washington, i’m good with this. i really like all 3…especially williams.

1 Like

Lol…Anything else TeamU?

Going to be a war for all these WR. getting 4 of the 6 is asking a lot from any staff in the history of CFB…Obvously hope it happens

1 Like

Is it really going to be a war for those types? Williams seems like a lock as does Washington. Not sure about Brown but he seems to be interested at least.

Brown was considered a UM lean for sure last summer

You know how many kids have UM in front their soph/junior years?

These kids are going to have Georgia/Bama/OSU/USC (Riley) offers… We will see if they tell Alabama and Georgia no when it comes down to it and after taking visits there.

1 out of 6 is a failure imo
2 out of 6 is reasonable and expected
3 is very good
4 is a home run

But hey I’m with ya, grab em all.

Will be interesting if he sticks…BMac gone

1 Like

Hopefully being a NW kid helps keep him in Miami. He definitely runs some gorgeous routes. Very Amari Cooper, Ochocinco-like vibes with his routes.

3 Likes