And just like that

All the liberals we’re ok with building a wall.

:joy::joy::joy:

@Canes51 - you don’t like this one right?

Remember what an idiot Trump was for the wall? You said multiple times.

Is Biden an idiot or was Trump onto something the entire time?

I’m all for border security, always have been. I’ve never said (regardless of administration) that spending billions on a wall would make a ton of difference.

But if Biden is doing this, at least he’s not pledging that Mexico will pay for it.

The Times said that Mayorkas specifically mentioned those “particular projects” included “gaps,” “gates,” and areas “where the wall has been completed but the technology has not been implemented.”

From GSC article that he didn’t read

Lmfao! Yea- ok 51. You want to let children being smuggled in because it makes your tummy hurt.

How many more you want bucko?

Tell the NyTimes that Djrion.

They are jockeying for position right now. Testing to see if the left will pounce on them because it’s a good idea. I don’t listen much to public statements as I do actions.

I hope Biden does it. I’ll support him. That’s why I’m different from you guys. I’m consistent.

I don’t see where anything you’ve posted has changed my views on this.

But at least you’ve wasted a lot of your time. :laughing:

And for the record - speaking of the old board, GSC - in an attempt to eliminate the possibility of previous posts that could come back and bite him in the arse - has deleted his handles there.

I would too if I were you. :laughing:

Lmfao what? I’ll ignore your paranoia for now.

He wants to patch a couple of holes. Wake me up when he says “WE ARE BUILDING THE WALL mf’ers”

you’ll get my shitstorm reaction then.

I look forward to another round of political hypocrisy as something once demonized becomes standard operating procedure!

https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1379842225522216961?s=10

OH IT IS COMING…

AND IT ISN’T ABOUT THIS…

THE SAD PART IS I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WILL BE ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE WHEN YOU WENT DOWN LAST TIME YOU WENT INTO HIDING…