And, I picked FSU to win the NC

Actually, my prediction made before the season started was not a bad c hoice. Who knows what would have transpired had Jordan Travis not been injured. When they beat a pretty good LSU team to start the season, I thought they’d get much better as the season progressed. They didn’t measure up to the level I thought they’d attain.

Now I am going to make another astounding prediction. This time I am going to pick next year’s national championship. The National Championship trophy will be conferred upon the Rebels of the University of Mississippi. Now that’s a wild choice. Why would this nutty old fart pick Mississippi.

The answer is Lane Kiffin, whom I believe will be the heir apparent to Nick Saban when Saban retires. Lane Kiffin is killing it in the portal, bringing in star quality players, like Walter Nolan for instance, and a slew others who are proven Division I talents. Kiffin’s offense is splendorful to watch. Jaxson Dart is an excellent QB who returns for next year. This year Ole Miss’s weakness was defense, and that will change next year. Ole Miss will reign in the SEC next year and win the NC.

Kiffin hates to recruit. Alabama is not going to want a coach who hates to recruit. Kiffin is at the best school for him. He can be a hero at a program that is fine with winning 9-10 games. This year was the exception not the rule.

Spot on

Agree with 80. Kiffin ain’t “that guy”. Bama’d be dodging a bullet if he never arrived there IMO.