Alex Jones doc

I really don’t care what people say. If I don’t like what someone is saying, I just won’t listen. I realize that many people say things because that is how they make money. Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro are two who say things for shock value. So I put very little stock into what they say. There are those on both sides of the aisle that say shit for ratings.

As for Jones - there is a documentary on HBO. It is tough to like the man. He is so arrogant and really does not care the harm he has done to others. I am all for free speech but this guy went way out of bounds of his constant coverage of Sandy Hook. When parents start to have people calling them and threatening them - you have gone too far. When you have people coming to your house and wanting to go inside, you have gone too far. When you want to exhume some kids body to prove a point, you have gone too far.

Jones goes to court and then mock these people behind their back and then tries and acts like he cares. It is not an act with Jones. The guy is a true pos.

Yeah…and you sleep at the foot of the cross, we get it.

Skeeter, do you have the ability to have a conversation with anyone? It is quite sad.

Lol…Have you ever read your attempts at “conversation”? You’re pathetically fucking stupid.

Take a hint, shithead…People don’t want to “converse” with you for a reason. It’s like talking to a partisan tire iron with emotions

I am stupid. lol. Had no idea you are trying to be a comedian. You are the dumbest person on this board. Carry on.

Outside of trying to insult someone which you are not even good at, you are a small man who is a complete and utter moron.

Yes…You are half a fucking retard

Dallas and I have a good friend who was working with his wife in Austin for quite a while. The sad part was it was so openly an act he said. He and his now ex-wife would openly talk about it and how much the were raking in. I think at some point, after his wife left him, some of it started to take. But, the grift is strong with that one. He reminds me of preachers willing to trade in people’s faith.

What is sad is they take from people like skeeter who end up pissed at the world.

Shock entertainers say a lot of stupid shit that sounds okay if you don’t think too hard about it. It gets them ratings and clicks, even if more than half are from haters.

Alex Jones takes low to a new level. Totally agree he is a POS, whether what he does is intentional or not.