About to get an angry A&M

You sound like a whiner and a conspiracy theorist.

Texas is soft and will prove to be mediocre like they always are.

Stop making excuses.

3 Likes

I just donā€™t feal good about this game. I saw too many small issues against really bad teams in our first two matchups. I hope Iā€™m wrong, but in reality we have only really won ONE big matchup, in like almost 20 years. Just notre lame in 2017, otherwise itā€™s big game bust year over year.

Please destroy them. I despise A&M
Go CANES!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not expecting much. Hope Iā€™m wrong.

A&M benched their QB and the LSU transfer is starting.

1 Like

And ND was at home. I canā€™t tell you the last time we showed up against a good team in their house.

Sheeeeeeit, I didnā€™t even think about that. Yah, thanks 51, not Iā€™m even more worried. I guess we are just trained for being let downā€¦Would it kill us to show up for once and win or lose fighting?!

You still have claim to the greatest team ever assembled in college, though

Ruh Roh ā€¦

https://replaymadness.com/texas-am-aggies-to-start-qb-max-johnson-against-miami-hurricanes/

Heā€™s Mark Richtā€™s nephew, Richtā€™s sister is married to Brad Johnson.

Texas A&M really does have a QB problem. We at Miami in the past are most expert having that same problem. Now all of a sudden we have several QBs. If Van Dyke goes on a tear, Miami could run away with it. That however rarely happens to us. What a downer it would be for a second team QB to come in and light it up against the Canes. Painful thought.

What I really donā€™t want to see happen is a fruitless rushing game, an unrelenting A&M pass rush that has us behind with chains, always facing 3rd and long which often results in interceptions. Weā€™re trying to have a balanced offense this year. Letā€™s hope we donā€™t revert to being one dimensional watching our QB running for his life.

Walter Nolan didnā€™t play against App "State. Heā€™ll be back in the line up against us. That is not good news for us.

I think turnovers will be a big factor and that could favor UM. I could see UM winning on a late field goal. Iā€™d be very surprised to see TAMU blow out UM. I guess we will see if new coaching has had enough time to make a difference. The raw clay is there for good coaches.

I give UM a 20% chance.

Letā€™s not let the first two games for A&M fool us. They are the deeper team.

That means he will come out of today a Heisman candidate tho, so thanks for the jinx.

:weary:

Coral picked Miami. Weā€™re screwed

Coral or Corso?