A Friendly Reminder

….that the Kansas Jayhawks are #19 right now and we’re likely on the eve of our opening ACC game and loss.

This team is cursed.

51, The most interesting aspect of college football is the specter of upsets. Even the best teams experience a scare somewhere on their schedules. Who knows Miami may come out like gangbusters. Don’t despair. Mario will eventually recruit us into being a winner.

Interesting you mention Kansas. Their coach Leopold has one of the most incredible Division II records of anyone that has coached in the lesser division colleges. Kansas may have made a terrific hire.

LOL. You’ve clearly not watched TVD play this year.

He’s proven…,.that’s a plus. But I’ll believe it when I see it.

Gattis is NOT the answer, I do trust the rest of the staff. I honestly do not think we win more than 5 or 6 this season after seeing what’s unfolded so far. It’s a mix of underachieving and change of styles on both sides of the ball.

Nor is Williams. Trucked again. Zero indeed.

lol already getting destroyed…:joy:

TVD thrived in the hurry up. Don’t know why Gattis won’t do it.

Christobal may be fine but if he doesn’t address his coordinators he’ll be fired too at some point.

They suck. Whatever. Saw a small amount including the end. They suck.

Can someone show this idiot Gattis film from last year and show him how efficient this offense could be if he wasn’t such a fucking bonehead who refuses to adapt?

Thank you.

1 Like

HILARIOUS……

BEFORE PEOPLE SAID THIS BECAUSE OUR COACHES MADE LESS MONEY……

NOW THEY HAVE TOP PAY FROM TOP PROGRAMS AND THE SAME STORY……

WHO DOES ANGRY WILLY TRUST?

Cristobal may go the way of Golden. If he’s too stubborn to fire coordinators to save his own job he’s going to get fired in a few years.

NO CHANCE……

HE IS NOT ON PROBATION AND HE HAS MONEY……

GOLDEN HAD SOME GOOD RECRUITERS AND SMOKE AND MIRRORS……

He’s in a weird position. It feels too early to fire the guy but at the same time, I think we can see what we have.

Absolutely too early to fire. No question. He gets this year. Hell he gets next year.

But Miami fans have seen over and over how this movie ends. And while I love the tailgate I just can’t justify driving hours to the game and hours home for the shit I know we’ll see. It’s not worth it at the moment.

2 Likes