51, you called me a pussy...I called you a cunt...Last I checked

-Excuse me, can you please tell me how to get back to the highway?

-Man, fuck your momma!

-Thank you very much.

:laughing:

Bump…This whole ordeal last week you moron

See my other response in the other post.

Your move.

No I’m not apologizing to you…Go fuck yourself.

I don’t want to “start over” with you. You’re the one that keeps talking shit to me every time I post…My posts aren’t meant for your stupid ass.

Even though you’re responding directly to points I make while also insulting me.

Cool.

Of course I’m insulting you…I think you’re a complete piece of shit. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

Can you imagine the conversations this dork is having with Dallas right now…

“But…but…He called me…he called me…The C Word…You made me a moderator and you aren’t letting me do my job…I want him gone…I already censored his posts like a good moderator does”

Dude got issues.

“Damn it I was moderator on the old board and I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life and you are ruining it dallas!”

I would argue that the one that has issues is the one who, like a sneeze, cannot keep from calling people cunts and faggots and telling them to go fuck their whore mothers simply for having a different view on the world.

Do you act like this at work?

It’s not for having a different view than me…It’s for your approach to me. You’ve made it clear you want a problem with me.

Why do you care what I act like elsewhere? And I work for myself.

Skeeter - I am all done engaging you. I’m all fine with a little ribbing.

But like everyone else, your posts will be edited if you lob grotesque, personal attacks.

What are you? One of them grotesqueness raters now?

Grotesque? Where do you people come from?

Skeeter, this comes from all mods. We would rather keep the threads civil with no name-calling. This goes for 51 as well and I’ve said this to him as he eggs you on in some cases.

Beer and tickets to a game for the three of us on me. No masks, no politics, just UM football, and beer!

If I want game tix I’ll buy them…I’m considering Tobacco Road games this year as I have friends in Charlotte. I haven’t looked at schedule in depth. Went to ACC Ship couple years back

Duke and UNC are 2.5-3hrs drive for me. If we make the ACC Ship, I’ll drive the 5hrs or get a flight (45min).

GT - I’ll likely be in SoFla for work anyway.
VT - I may come down for Thanksgiving a week early to see the game and hang out with mom.

No need to buy anything 90’s. I’ve got season tickets.

Beer…lots of beer then an Uber or two. Haha