2023 Season Won Loss Record Predictions

We’re going to be looking at a different team than last year’s edition. Gattis was really a bad fit. Houston had a pretty good offense last year, so I am looking for TVD to return to his form when under Lashlee. TVD will have an improved offensive line and hopefully a rushing game, something that has of late been missing. I think we’re going to really like Mark Fletcher, and I think Ray Ray is going to be a star. My prediction is an 8-4 season. Our defense should exert good pressure on opposing QBs and our safeties might be the best duo in the college game.

Speed improvements at DB and WR, yikes. Add in Chris if he gets snaps at RB…

Chris 10.2
Harrell 10.5
Ray Ray in the same range
Kirk in the same range
Washington fast
Then you have B Smith who was likely our fastest kid last year at 10.75

Graves, Brown, Brown, Washington, Richards, Davis, Davis all have speed on D

Expect J Williams to play more OLB with M Williams getting more snaps at S.

Isn’t Graves gone?

Who’s Ray Ray?

Ray Ray is Nathaniel Joseph

Graves- I meant Stafford.

1 Like

I’m at the point where I know about 3-4 names on the team. That’s how disconnected I’ve been since Richt left.

Heck, you would only know around 15 kids if you simply stopped watching after Manny left. I believe there are around 15-18 kids left from Manny’s last year.

8-4 will be my guess for the record.

The two most important games IMO are ATM and UNC. Pull off those two games and we could get to 9-3 unless we slip against BC or UL. Drop one or both and we could slip to 7-5.

We should finally be able to out talent little Miami, Temple, GT, UVA, BC, UL, and Bethune. It isn’t just about the 5* kids but about the overall roster with truly talented depth at most spots. Can the coaches get all of them ready to play to their potential?

There are 42? new players on the roster this season between the incoming class and transfers. That’s a major change. Will it translate into more wins? Who the F knows?

Pretty sure Gattis is just as important as the 42

Looking at Elite’s post from April, he nailed it.

1 Like