1/6/21 Organizers Blanket Pardon

Long read, but good one. Interesting that these pro trumpers are detailing this out. Will be interesting to follow.

You know how to tell a story is full of hot air?

It’s first 5,6,7,8,9,10 paragraphs tell you absolutely nothing.

Lol. What a joke of a story. Is this something you’re excited over?

:joy::joy::joy:

Eight paragraphs in:

And Gosar, who has been one of the most prominent defenders of the Jan. 6 rioters, allegedly took things a step further. Both sources say he dangled the possibility of a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated ongoing investigation to encourage them to plan the protests.

“Our impression was that it was a done deal,” the organizer says, “that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up. They were working on submitting the paperwork and getting members of the House Freedom Caucus to sign on as a show of support.”

That’s what you think matters?

You’re a goofball.

“I was just going over the list of pardons and we just wanted to tell you guys how much we appreciate all the hard work you’ve been doing,” Gosar said, according to the organizer.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Who talks like this?

This is comedy.

Well in all honesty, they are trump supporters and I immediately don’t trust them as such. Pretty fantastical story so far. As I said, it will be very interesting to follow this down the rabbit hole. Generally, to answer your question, YES this stuff matters and for you to pretend it doesn’t is shameful.

Similarly related,

Anyone see a pattern here? If you think it is going to get better any time soon…

So your story says that Gosar said that there is “a list” of pardons. Where is the list?

Why didn’t you care about the pattern during the summer when the George Floyd protests we’re going on for seven months? Those protests were valid in your opinion? Don’t these people have the same right to protest? You hypocrite.

Whataboutism.

Only defense you got. Won’t play your stupid game.

Is it time to go run and cry?

The moment that these protesters start burning buildings hurting innocent civilians or doing anything else that’s criminal then I’ll support you in your outrage.

No one on this board respects you and this is the very reason why. None of your beliefs are consistent. They are all political. You support whatever supports your narrative. For the record I always supported protest for George Floyd. What I didn’t support was the carnage.

George Floyd was a thug and would have begun his sixth term in the pen were he to survive his heart attack caused by a drug overdose, clogged arteries, and resisting arrest violently.

The Jan 6th so-called insurrection was already investigated by the FBI which serves as an investigatory agency of the Democrat Party, and the whole thing was a big nothingburger.

The House Committee is nothing but a Soviet-style tribunal hunting for hidden reasons to prosecute Trump supporters who are rightfully angered at being swindled in the last election. Worldwide, intelligent people realize that Biden sequestered in his cellar did not win the election, and their view of Biden is embarrassing. My contacts in Russia cannot believe that the results have not been overturned; they think Biden and Kamala are incompetents and have no ability to deal with either Putin or Xi.

All of sudden, the United States is becoming a popular venue for persons imprisoned as political prisoners such as the “insurrectionists” and of course Derek Chauvin who committed no crime whatsoever. In Chauvin’s case, compare his case with that of Mohamed Noor’s.

Actually, I think the best course of action would be for Biden to issue a blanket pardons to all, release those falsely imprisoned, and put this issue to sleep. In fact, I think Biden’s respect would be augmented in so doing.

…so sayeth the fascist

Meet Ray Epps

The Fed who provoked protesters into the Capitol.

But let’s talk about those pardons. Lmfao!

It was all a set up. Our own government is out of control. When will you all wake up?

So sayeth the commie cunt