Who didn’t see this coming?

Fauci is now saying he sees ongoing mandatory usage of masks as the new norm for all types of things, not just COVID.

Is anybody still asleep?

51, 305 you still aboard this train?

How long do you want to stay on?

I haven’t seen this. Do you have a link?

This was the latest from him and what he thinks the CDC will do:

To me - if you’re outdoors, vaccinated or not, I don’t think there’s any need for masks. Certainly if you aren’t vaccinated you have higher risk if you’re in a crowd.

If you’re vaccinated I think the masks should come off altogether. It’s widely available. Choose to get it or not.

Let’s get back to normal.

The other day Djrion was saying he loved the mask and that he’s never been healthier. He’s a masker for life. Like Vatos Locos.

Maybe you are because that’s not what Fauci said?

In what I saw, he specifically said “elective” instead of “mandatory” (which means the complete opposite for those keeping score). But maybe you have another source where Fauci did say that?

i got off the crazy conservative imaginary propaganda train a loooong time ago.

He didn’t say this. You’re reading conservative memes.

Here are Fauci’s words:

“I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data it diminishes respiratory diseases, we’ve had practically a non-existent flu season this year merely because people were doing the kinds of public health things that were directed predominately against Covid-19,” Fauci said during an interview on NBC Sunday program “Meet the Press.”

“So it is conceivable that as we go on a year or two or more from now that during certain seasonal periods when you have respiratory borne viruses like the flu, people might actually elect to wear masks to diminish the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory borne diseases," he added.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

He did say elect, I stand corrected on that.

But does anyone think he wants to stop at that?

The guy can’t make up his mind and changes his stance every few weeks. Just keep moving the goalposts and let the sheep follow along.

I don’t care what he said to be honest. We all know the goal. They want to keep people with one foot in.

It amazes me how paranoid y’all are.

1 Like

FRAUD LAFFY TAFFY HAS READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS BUT INDIANA READ CORRECTLY…
:point_down:t2:

THE “ELECT TO WEAR MASKS” IS IN A FCKEN YEAR OR TWO OR MORE WHICH MEANS THIS ASS CLOWN THINKS WE ARE WEARING FCKEN MASKS FOR THE NEXT YEAR OR TWO OR MORE WHICH IS UNDEFINED HOW MUCH MORE IS NONSTOP…

INDIANA’S POINT STANDS…

THEY HAVE NO FCKEN PLANS OF STOPPING MASK WEARING…

YOU WOULD THINK A GUY LIKE FRAUD LAFFY TAFFY WHO SAID HE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE OF THE DRACONIAN LOCKDOWNS BIDEN WOULD ENFORCE WOULD BE ON HERE DEFENDING AGAINST DRACONIAN MEASURES BUT NO BECAUSE HE IS A PARTY FIRST PIECE OF SHIT THAT CARES MORE ABOUT PARTY THEN THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS…

HE IS A STUGOTZS DISGRACE…

LUCKILY THERE ARE MORE “SMART AND PATRIOT AMERICANS” THEN THESE DUMB PROGRESSIVE STUGOTZS…

FRAUD LAFFY TAFFY WHY DON’T YOU AND JUNIOR SHOW US THE PROGRESSIVE STUDY THAT SHOW MASKS HELP?

YOU BOTH TALK SO MUCH SHIT YET YOU HAVE BEEN BACKING EVERY STUPID AS FCK PROGRESSIVE SCAM ON THIS COUNTRY WITH ZERO FCKEN PROOF YOU BUNCH OF CONSPIRACY THEORIST…

Wow. This sounds mighty familiar.

Fauci never said this would become compulsory. Some may choose to do it, most will not.

So who cares?

We care because Fauci is suggesting that because we may have curbed the flu with masks (not that washing hands has anything to do with that), maybe we should just wear these masks forever.

They don’t want this to end.

No it doesn’t. Elect is the opposite of mandatory. Indiana already conceded that point.

Is this gonna be another 21+ debate?

WHO GIVES A FCK ABOUT ELECT?

READ HIS WORDS THERE IS NO TERMINATION DATE:

WHAT IS MORE?

WHAT IS THE END DATE OF MORE?

READ WHAT HE SAID NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO COVER FOR TREASON FAUCI…

Uh, in a free country, I very much do.

Termination date of the people’s free choice? Jeez, I sure hope there isn’t.

LOL.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

A person can not read Fauci’s comments with a literal interpretation and come to the conclusion you have.

To arrive at your conclusion, you need to add meaning to words that were not spoken. You need to craft a narrative. Use imagination.

All I need to do is read what he said.

So I’ll ask you, who’s the one “reading what they want?”

OK but why is Fauci even saying it if it’s so “voluntary”…At what point in the history of this country, outside if you are robbing someone, have you ever not been allowed to put a mask over your face.

It think because some states had mask mandates, and places of business and schools have them there’s this fear that it will be required?

It was never (federally) required during the pandemic, not sure why people are so afraid of it being required now.