What did storm say?

JUST AS I SAID…

WE ALL KNOW WHO IS DIRECTING HER…

WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE FEARING DICTATORS?

Yawn

First step to instituting totalitarianism —- take away firearms so individuals cannot defend themselves.

Where does this article say all firearms are being taken away?

Let me know.

That’s not how it works lol. It’s incremental.

Y’all are worried about something that isn’t going to happen while also worrying about something that DID’NT happen.

Of the second amendment is in serious jeapordy of being overturned, then you should be worried.

WHEN YOU GO TO REMOVE SOMETHING DON’T YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE?

THEY DON’T GET STARTING GETS YOU TO FINISHING…

Storm - @Canes51, bless his heart, doesn’t understand the “frog in the boiling pot” theory.

1. If you take a frog and throw him into a pot of boiling water- what will he do?

Jump out immediately and you lose your dinner.

But! If you put him in cold water and put the flame on underneath and let it come to a boil gradually- guess what happens? Dinner! Frog never jumps.

I recognize the flame under the pot. You think you’re getting a bath.

Ribbit!

I’ve heard that theory before.

Again. Let me know when a constitutional amendment is introduced to ban the 2nd amendment - which requires a super majority.

THEY JUST IMPEACHED A PRESIDENT IN A DAY WITHOUT ANY DEFENSE AND HAD A TRIAL IN THE SENATE WITH NO SUPREME COURT JUSTICE WHILE HE IS “SUPPOSEDLY” OUT OF OFFICE…

ARE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION?

Did that require a super majority?

DID THEY GET HALFWAY THERE TWICE BREAKING EVERY RULE?

THEY EVEN DOCTORED EVIDENCE AND GOT CAUGHT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION…

They didn’t break any rule.

And what evidence was doctored?

At what point will people in this country understand no one is taking away their guns. You have to be a moron to believe the government will take away your guns. Sad thing is that people are against common sense gun laws…but what ever. It’s a tired argument.

Gsc, when they don’t take away your guns…they don’t take away your Bible, when gay and Mexicans don’t take over the country and our country does not turn us all into communist…what lie will you guys start next…it is unreal that people believe this bs anymore. No policies - just scare the shit out of people and win elections

WHY DO YOU DEFEND THINGS YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT?

I’m just asking what evidence was doctored? Care to answer and provide proof or are you just going to continue saying things like ITS ALL COMING OUT SOON…

Because honestly - I think your definition of “soon” years…

Storm said Trump would be president on 1/20/21

I mean, technically he’s right. He was president on 1/20…up until noon that day. :laughing:

They broke their own rules. They held no judiciary committee which authorizes a vote of the house via a motion. And they refused to investigate called no witnesses. The Trump team was given no forum to investigate or call their own witnesses in the House either or in the Senate.

And they did doctor evidence. They added a check mark to a Twitter profile. They altered that Twitter handles tweet. And they also changed the date of the tweet. If they did this in federal court they’d lost their licenses!