What did storm say a few days ago?

STOP BEING BLIND STUGOTZS…

THE END IS NEAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE CAUGHT BY SURPRISE FOR BEING FCKEN STUPID…

ANYONE SEEN CATFISHY?

“IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN”…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING…

Quack?

1 Like

This is how mentally empty Storm is. That he thinks Biden can just tell the SC that police can enter/take guns without a warrant and that it’s absolutely true.

What storm doesn’t realize (shocking, I know) that there are already laws for this; the baker act, for example. If someone is deemed a threat to themselves for others they can be involuntarily committed and have weapons taken away for a 24 hour period.

This has been around long before Biden became president.

1 Like

IS THIS A REAL ANDWER FROM SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM?

JUST TO BE CLEAR…

YOU WANT PEOPLE IN POWER ACTIVELY TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?

WHAT OTHER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE YOU OK WITH THEM GOING AFTER?

I’M THE EMPTY ONE HUH?

What constitutional rights is he trying to take away? Aren’t we trying to keep guns away from the people who could harm themselves or (illegally) harm others?

Epoch Times is the definition of fake news

What a load of bullshit! You LITERALLY want to overturn a legal election, to end the Constitutional mandate of counting the votes, in favor of a coup.

You’ve given up your right to talk about the Constitution. You’re a traitor who wants an authoritarian and you’ve shown you despise our Constitution

Yep. Only when he loses though.

1 Like

CNN is an upstanding/call it down the middle source huh?

Dramatically more so, yes.

False…But I know it caters to your little bleeding sheep heart

WHAT IS FAKE ABOUT IT?

EXAMPLES?

This is all they have. It’s sad.

When they post their sources I never attack the credibility of the site.

And if I ever did- I’d come with receipts. What a joke.

You attack them all the time. You’ve attacked them for as long as Trump has been in politics.

You’re lying.

Find one.

Why? So you can not respond and disappear as always?

You’re lying. Not very Catholic of you. You rail against the MSM all the time and agree with Trump on everything that is fake news.