Twitter’s jack dorsey going to jail

GOOD LUCK WITH HEAD SHANK WARDEN JACK…

No he’s not.

1 Like

What’s the crime?

What are you doing?

THEY CONSPIRED WITH FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, APPLE, ETC…

IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND AGAINST PARLOR…

THEY ARE ALL TIED TO CHINA AND THE CORRUPT OBAMA MAFIA…

Ok Storm. Let me know when that happens.

Is this before or after the Pope?

Storm doesn’t understand private company’s and their rules…You know that part where you accept their rules, and have to check up when you join. That part where you just check up without looking over the paragraphs, then cry if you are shut down for breaking said rules.

Sad man spouting nonsense and not understanding situations as usual.

NO ACTUALLY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND…

ANGRY WILLY THEY ARE PROTECTED BY SECTION 230 AS AN OPEN FORUM THAT DOESN’T PUBLISH…

AS SOON AS THEY START EDITING THEY ARE A PUBLISHER AND WOULD NO LONGER BE PROTECTED UNDER SECTION 230…

THAT MEANS THEY COULD BE SUED WHICH THEY CAN’T BE NOW…

SO NO THEY DON’T HAVE THE LUXURY OF EDITING WHOEVER THE FCK THEY WANT…

Man, you just don’t have the mental capacity for any of this do you? Seriously, I just pity you…you’re a literal moron, I guess…like, an actual talking monkey. It’s wild. You’re entertaining. Before Reagan closed most of the mental hospitals, boy, you’d be locked up, fella.

1 Like

This is who Storm is.

1 Like

I adore watching some of the most moronic in the country all the sudden become legal experts on the digital age. You’re nothing but a talking bobble-head. Dude, nobody would even let you walk their dog, much less argue their legal case.

Warden, lemme save you some time. You will make factual statements, Storm will say some mindless bullshit…then you wait. He’ll end up having a conversation all by himself. The old board had PAGES where he just made post after post to himself, where there wasn’t even anyone responding.

PS.
He still has no idea how to turn off the caps lock

1 Like

Poor fella

1 Like