Trump explains the american people were being put in a psyops…

Once again what world do you live in. Biden is not going down. He will most likely lose the next election. If that is what you mean of going down. He is not getting arrested and your bs treason trials are not happening. Georgia will indict next for your favorite person.

Storm, honestly go and get help. You have left the reservation. It is not healthy. I really would like for you to see a professional before you hurt yourself or someone else. To live in an alternative universe where you see things different than 99 percent of other people is not good for those around you.

YOU REALIZE WHAT HE IS BEING ACCUSED OF IS TREASON RIGHT?

SO ON STORM’S PLANET WE ARE NOW BEING SHOWNN REAL TREASON NOT FAKE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA……

IS HE WALKING OUT AGAIN WITHOUT PAYING BAIL?

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY BIDEN IS BEING ACCUSED OF EXACTLY WHAT STORM HAS SAID FOR YEARS……

TREASON……

OBAMA’S ON DECK……

Storm, TIME TO COME BACK TO REALITY…You live in another universe where you think by saying something it will come true. Obama is on deck…OHHHHHH…Can’t wait.

SEE WHO THE RACIST ARE?

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1674575192348061698?s=42&t=_ZATKqStAcY0F6V2dMpQhA

OBAMA AND BIG MIKE ON DECK……

Elite is ok with Biden corruption lol.

1 Like

If Biden is guilty of something…then lets deal with it and move on. Most politicians are corrupt. What level of corruption is a different thing. If you really think Trump is less corrupt than Biden than that is on you. Trump was in the construction business in NY/NJ in the 80/90’S. You could not put up a portable toilet in the city without paying off people. You think he made his money off being just an outstanding citizen in the most corrupt city in the World.

Next, I am not a fan of Biden. I would not vote for him again and hope the guy goes into retirement and lets someone else run. I think the Dems are playing a dangerous game. They are hoping Trump wins like Storm does…I don’t believe he wins. I feel another republican will come from the pack and than what…The Dems plan blows up as that person wins in a landslide. The only people who don’t see this are the Trump lovers and Dems. I can handle Chris Christie winning and if he wins the nomination, I would probably vote for him in the election. If Desantis wins the Dems are fucked and he would hurt the country worse than Trump.We really don’t have many good options.

One other thing GSC…At the end of the day, I don’t think anything Biden does cant be reversed…We have seen what happened with Trump.

BAHAHAHAHAHA DIAPER FACE CATFISHY SAYS THIS AND THEN TELLS PEOPLE THEY ARE CRAZY……

CRIMINALS GONNA CRIMINAL…….

JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING…….

TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING……

LETS REVISIT THIS FEELING OF YOURS WANTING THE “DEMS” CRIMINALS IN CHARGE……

YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN WHY YOU CAN’T HAVE:

CRIMINALS DO CRIMINAL THINGS TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE……

https://twitter.com/bachirsohumble/status/1642600337868566529?s=42&t=25N8P5IB0t-B0Kvd-O4L4Q

Oh oK then!!

What did Trump do that was so bad and needs reversed?

If Desantis wins the Dems are fucked and he would hurt the country worse than Trump

Isn’t this clown 80 on record saying Desantis did a good job governing and he may even vote for him? A while back when he was trying to make it like he wasn’t a partisan sheep (he is) and he was spewing Trump venom, he compared them to prove that Desantis wasn’t quite as bad and that is one republican he maybe could at least tolerate if not be on board with.

I said he would win. What did trump do…put three judges in that are going to basically take away rights of Americans who actually need help.

I know since it does not affect your life - no biggie. Fucking Clarence thomas who is a hypocrite of all hypocrites got through college through affirmative action….vote against it. Only when it helps you…all is good. But since you have so much wisdom tell us what you really think. We hear all the time about Dems taking away rights but it is the same party who always points the finger.

Funny how every election we hear the left will take

Your guns
Your bibles
Make everyone gay

At what point do you realize you have been lied to your entire life.

I voted for Rubio in the last election…partisan. Ok if you say so. I said desantis will win. Trump is damaged goods. He will be indicted in georgia
next. At some point your base will start to erode. The Republican Party will make sure he does not win again. That’s the thing the right will tell all those in who lose in iowa and New Hampshire to drop out. It will become a two man race and trump will be done. The true republicans are over trump.

WHAT RIGHTS WERE TAKEN AWAY?

ALL THEY DID WAS LEAVE ABORTION UP TO THE STATES TO DECIDE……

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE CLUELESS TO WHAT THE PEDOS YOU WORSHIP DO……

THE TRUTH IS COMING DIAPER FACE CATFISHY STORM BETS YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO STOMACH WHAT IS COMING….

YOU ARE SO CLUELESS……

THIS IS WHAT IS COMING……

WAIT UNTIL THEY CRASH THE SYSTEM AND BRING EVERYONE SLEEPING INTO THE DIGITAL DOLLAR……

GRAB YOUR POPCORN SHOULD BE THIS MONTH……

PLAN ACCORDINGLY……

@Elite80

YOU SEE IT NOW RETARD?

TOTAL CONTROL……

THE CRASH IS COMING AT LIGHT SPEED……

YOU WILL BE FORCED INTO THE DIGITAL DOLLAR AND THEN THE REAL SLAVERY STARTS……

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH…….

NOW ALL THE STUGOTZS WILL BE “CONSPIRACY THEORIST” (SEE COMMON SENSE WHEN IT IS IN YOUR FACE)……

ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS PAY ATTENTION……

LISTEN……

You are a sick man. You have bought into these lies. You keep bringing up lies to support something that does not exist. You have done this because you are personally invested. You can see the lack of support from other posters anymore because they finally realized it was BS

WHAT HAS STORM POSTED THAT HAS NOT BEEN BACKED WITH FACTS?

DO YOU KNOW OUR AIR QUALITY IS UNDER ATTACK?

YEP SUDDENLY WE ARE SETTING ALL TIME RECORDS THANKS TO CANADA……

THAT IS JUST A COINCIDENCE……

AS FAR AS THE BANKING SEE STORM’S PARENTS WERE CUBAN HE IS WELL EDUCATED ON WHAT CRIMINALS DO AS MY FATHER HAD ALL HIS PROPERTY TAKEN….

HIS GUNS TAKEN AND WHEN THEY DID IT THEY DON’T TELL YOU THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING UNTIL IT IS OVER AND YOU ARE FCKED……

SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD……

FRANCE ISN’T SUDDENLY ON FIRE BY ACCIDENT TGEIR FINANCIAL SYSTEM HAS COLLAPSED BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THAT……

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE DOLLAR HAS COLLAPSED UNTIL THEY HAVE THE DIGITAL DOLLAR READY BY THE END OF THE MONTH….

USE YOUR BRAINS YOU CAN’T HAVE TWO FINANCIAL SYSTEM AT ONCE….

ONE DIDN’T JUST MYSTERIOUSLY POP UP JUST LIKE BITCOIN DIDN’T MYSTERIOUSLY GET MADE BY A FICTIONAL PERSON….

BITCOIN IS MILITARY AND NECESSARY TO WIN THIS WAR….

AGAIN DIGITAL DOLLAR = SLAVERY

BITCOIN = NO ONE CONTROLS MONEY ANYMORE

IT IS THAT SIMPLE YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN YOUR FCKEN EYES….

THE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE BECAUSE OF ONE KID?

USE COMMON SENSE GUYS TIME IS RUNNING OUT……

THE DOLLAR HAS COLLAPSED ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE……

THEY WILL FORCE THE CBDC ON EVERYONE…….

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY PAYASO :clown_face:

Trump had bigger rallies than Biden. He lost…So what. Storm, don’t worry one day you will get help and maybe you can finally move on with your life. Your brain has been hijacked. Mental health is such a major issue in this country. You are part of the percentage that has this problem. I hope you cand get helped sooner rather than later.It would be sad for you to hurt yourself or someone else.