The cabal reaching for full control of everyones money and our guns

WORLD MAFIA AFTER HIM……

DOES HE LOOK WORRIED?

CABAL COMING FOR HIM?

NOW WE HAVE THE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO PASS A BILL ELIMINATING INCOME AND PAYROLL TAXES……

CALLS FOR ENDING THE FED……

TAKES US BACK TO BEFORE 1913 WHEN NEITHER EXISTED……

Storm, what I believe in should not affect anyone else life. I have said the day people that don’t support apportions those same people should help pay for the kids education, food, clothes and help take care of every other expense. Problem is those same people who are pro life have no intentions on helping those same kids once they are born.

I don’t believe in abortions but it is not my choice to make….

As for all the other bs you posted - I could care less. It’s all bs. Putin is a pos and any American who supports him should be ashamed of themselves. That’s my opinion….

Who cares? Someone takes a picture of him smiling and you try to make some kind of point from it?

DO THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO A PERSON THAT COULD CHANGE THEIR LIVES CHANGE THEIR MOOD?

IF THE WORLD MAFIA REALLY HAD POWER WOULDN’T HE BE HIDDEN SO HE DOESN’T GET SHOT?

STORM IS STATING THE OBVIOUS BECAUSE YOU GUYS REFUSE TO SEE IT……

So he is able to do all the arbitrage, secret strategic stuff you say he does…But isn’t capable of faking a smile

Gotcha

You’re lost

SKEETZ HE WENT AFTER THE WORLD MAFIA CONTINUES TO GO AFTER THE WORLD MAFIA AND IS NOT DEAD……

WHAT OTHER PROOF WOULD YOU NEED?

But,wait…you keep calling it the Obama Mafia. How could a single dude who’s only 61 create a “WORLD MAFIA”?
Also, it doesn’t appear to be the WORLD MAFIA you’re against. The only enemy you keep posting about is the United States. Everyone else who’s opposing the United States is your friend, from Russia to China.

None of this is adding up for you, is it?

Any would work.

HE WORKS FOR THEM……

ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, GATES,ETC……

SUPPORTING THE PRESIDENT THAT PUTS AMERICANS FIRST, STAYS OUT OF WARS, ENFORCES THE LAW, ENFORCES BORDERS, MAKES THE COUNTRY ENERGY INDEPENDENT, FIGHTS HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DESTROYED ISIS AND WILL NOW DESTROY THE CARTELS, ETC…

THE PEOPLE STORM IS AGAINST HAVE DONE NONE OF THAT SINCE ANY OF US WERE BORN….

HE IS ALIVE….

How is it the “OBAMA MAFIA” if he works for them? Get your story straight, Storm.

Ah, right, right…the proverbial boogeymen of centuries past and every other weak conspiracy since 1846 with Georges Dairnvaell under the pseudonym SATAN. What about Soros? Isn’t Soros in there? Who else is in there, Storm?

rhetoric. Trump cares about Trump and nothing else. The irony of this post…

So is Dick Van Dyke…so what?

@thre305ive

WE HAVE TO DEFEND UKRAINE!!!

GUYS PLEASE IGNORE STORM BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND CLOWNS ME - JUNIOR COSTANZA STUGOTZ