Skeet skeet (oh yah) goin die of heart attack

The sick part is your stupid ass types this post with pride? Imagine thinking “zero covid” is a noble, ok, sensible goal…My god is this one stupid motherfucker. Just shows you how brainwashed these piece of shit far left people are…21 months? Oh ok sure…Science ya know.

Imagine thinking Fauci is a good guy here?

Dude tells that corny skeet skeet joke than really takes the time to type (oh yah) like it makes it funnier.

1000% princess.

So just admit it you little commie princess…

Covid is being used as a stepping stool for the communist way of life which you openly approve. It would be so much easier and you can save us all this bullshit justification.

Hey Skeeter, do you think the USA in the 1940-1970 timeframe was commie/left leaning?

What makes you feel like the USA is headed towards communism besides for what has happened during the pandemic?

1 Like

Why do I need a “besides”?

And if I didn’t answer this with you I have with someone else recently in the last 6 weeks on here.

I actually don’t think the USA is headed for communism. I think it’s actually already pretty fascistic.

• A strong central government.
  • A villainazation of the opposing political party to the point of destroying it
  • The hybridization or coalescing of government with corporations to stifle political points of view (see cancel culture and big tech censorship).
  • A crony capitalistic system which benefits the super wealthy and hinders the middle class
  • The dehumanization of individuals with opposing political views
  • A controlled mass media that protects the state at all costs
  • A two tiered political system designed to protect the establishment political party and to hurt and punish dissenters
  • Complete Police State
  • Fraudulent elections

I could go on and on but you get the point.

Ronald Reagan is famous for saying

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism

My God was he right. And it has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump, who is much more of your 1970-1995 Democrat than a modern conservative or fascist.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GSC?

I think it is pretty damn hilarious to see your blood boil through a post in a forum. Then the rest of the conspiracy crew (new nickname) joins you!

ZOMG its communism guysm!

Hahahahaha

“Till the sweat drop down my balls”

I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE HILARIOUS WHEN JOEY “BRIBES” AND THE REST OF THE OBAMA MAFIA GOES DOWN…

LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE ARE ALREADY IN THE CROSSHAIRS…

From the Clinton Mafia to the Obama mafia, this stuff doesn’t get old?

IT DOES THAT IS WHY IT IS TIME TO END IT…

So you are going to stop posting about them when?

WHEN THE TREASON TRIALS ARE OVER…

Have fun with your conspiracy. Have you ever thought about finishing sentences and writing paragraphs?

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT A CRIMINAL TRUMP IS THAT AFTER 4 YEARS OF LOOKING AND FINDING NOTHING THEY HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING FOR A CRIME…

WHAT PART DO YOU BELIEVE IS A CONSPIRACY?

ARE YOU SAYING OBAMA AND THE CLINTONS HAVE COMMITTED NO CRIMES?

This isn’t about me.

I believe everyone in DC including Trump, Obama, Clinton, Biden, Congress have committed crimes.

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE TRUMP HAS?

YOU HAVE HAD 4 YEARS OF “REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES” THAT HAVE AMOUNTED TO NOTHING…

THEY HAD A SPECIAL COUNSEL WHICH HAS ACCESS TO EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUBPOENA POWER AND ZERO…

ALL OF YOU HAVE THROWN THESE “CONSPIRACY THEORIES” AND WAS THAT BAD FOR THE COUNTRY?

DID DJ SAY IT WAS DANGEROUS TO POST ALL THOSE COMPLETE LIES?

NO…

BUT THAT IS HOW THE STUGOTZS OPERATE…

You said he did. Adultery is a crime in NY.

Beyond that, who the F knows as everything is so controlled with messaging. I’m sure he has broken other laws be it finance laws, election laws, or attempting to overthrow Congress when he felt the election was stolen. It doesn’t matter IF the election was stolen, he still likely broke laws.

All you want to read is that Trump is perfect and everyone else is a criminal. You will defend him to the end. Congrats for being a Trump supporter. I’ve moved on because I realized he couldn’t do half the shit he said he would because much like you it is his way and only his way.

The people on this board aren’t involved in investigating criminals at the highest level of government. You act like you are yet you just post tweets from others that you want to believe. The truth is never black and white as you want it to be.

When you want to write paragraphs and have honest discussions, the rest of the board would likely welcome you. Until then, you will remain Quack.

THIS IS A CHILD RESPONSE THAT IS GRABBING ONTO ANYTHING HE CAN…

BILLIONAIRE BANGS A WOMAN…

ANY PROOF OF ANY OF THIS?

THEY JUST HAD A TRAIL ABOUT THE CAPITOL…

WHAT HAPPENED?

THEY HAD A SPECIAL COUNSEL INVESTIGATING ALL THOSE THINGS…

WHAT HAPPENED?

HOW DID HE LIKELY BREAK ELECTION LAWS?

ANY EVIDENCE FROM ANY SOURCE?

YOU ARE JUST SAYING THINGS YOU WANT TO BE TRUE…

WE HAVE POSTED MANY, MANY , MANY SOURCES AND EVIDENCE ON ELECTION FRAUD…

HAS ANYTHING BEEN PROVEN?

IN THE COUNTRY I WAS RAISED YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL BEING PROVED GUILTY AND SO FAR NOTHING FROM SPECIAL COUNSEL AND NOTHING FROM TWO IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPTS…