Obama funding iran housing al qaeda

LIKE I SAID OBAMA WAS FUNDING TERRORIST…

STILL THINK THERE AREN’T GOING TO BE TREASON TRAILS?

WAKE UP STUGOTZS THE CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN USING YOUR DUMBASSES…

Yep. Still don’t think there will be treason trials.

Quack.

WHY DON’T YOU COMMENT ON YOUR GOD OBAMA FUNNELING MONEY TO TERRORIST?

Why don’t you comment on your belief that the treason trials will happen and that Trump will come to power this year. Details. No dumbass pictures or tweets from nobody’s that mean nothing.

I love how you demand endless explanation from posters while refusing to provide any yourself.

Remember when I posted a video of a guy telling this story. And these guys all laughed and called it a conspiracy theory?

They don’t care. So long as it’s their guy he can do anything and it’s not a bad thing.

Haven’t they taught you this already?

51 is willing to throw out his entire moral beliefs if the right guy is in charge.

The programming is strong for some people. For guys like you and me- we resist.

How does anything above implicate obama as a funder of terrorism?

It still is a conspiracy theory.

I can literally say (and have said as much already) about you with Trump.

IS THIS NOT TREASON?

THIS DOESN’T BOTHER YOU AT ALL HUH?

THE IRAN DEAL WHERE HE SENT A BILLION IN CASH?

YOU THINK HE DIDN’T KNOW THIS?

HE FOUNDED ISIS ALSO GET YOUR LITTLE HEAD READY FOR THAT…

Again, as always, Storm talks shit and makes allegations. And can’t back up a single one of them with words.

As for this gem:

He FOUNDED ISIS? He got everyone together and said we’re going to create a caliphate? Really? Where’s your source on that one genius? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

ACTUALLY I MEANT FUNDED BUT THAT MIGHT NOT BE OFF EITHER…

YOU REALLY ARE CLUELESS…

WHERE IS MILITARY MAN 90 STUGOTZ?

IS THIS TREASON MILITARY MAN?

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THIS THREAD WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY HAS SERVED THIS COUNTRY ACCORDING TO YOU?

VERY STRANGE…

YOU SHOULD BE HERE CALLING FOR HIS…

@Stormfront

For the record (correct me if I’m wrong), this is your position:

-You support a military coup, that would likely spark a civil war

-You support the immediate trial, conviction and execution of current and former Dems for what you believe is their role in election fraud and child sex trafficking

-You support a complete dissolution of government and Trump coming to power for god knows how long

If this is your official position, you are high off your arse.

WHY WOULD IT “SPARK” A CIVIL WAR IF THERE WAS CLEAR ELECTION FRAUD AND WE HAVE AN ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT?

YOU GUYS SAY THE STUPIDEST THINGS…

FOR TREASON, SEX TRAFFICKING AND SETTING UP OUR TROOPS FOR DEATH, STEALING TAX PAYER MONEY, SELLING OUT TO OTHER COUNTRIES, ETC…

YOU REALLY ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE HOW THIS STORY ENDS FOR YOUR GODS AND HOW FCKEN STUPID YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL FOR BEING THEIR SHEEP…

What if this audit comes back squeaky clean?

Will you accept the results? You’re already convinced fraud took place - would this change your mind?

No, Stormfront, there won’t be any treason trials John Kerry has a lifetime of being treasonous. He should have been in prison fifty years now. But, he lives a life of princely splendor yet wants us to buck up and live abstemiously while he travels around first class, private planes, or just takes the yacht. Kerry is a true hater of America. He’s a lot like Obama who is now social justicing on his private seven million dollar, oceanfront estate.

ABSOLUTELY THERE WILL…

NO ONE WALKS…

TIME TO PAY…

LIKE I SAID THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING…

I seriously want to know what universe storm front lives in. He really can’t believe there are going to be trials. Unreal…he must take some really good s…t