Katie Hobbs accused of receiving Sinaloa cartel bribes

Nope. Report said she went to DC. Simple enough. It’s a whatever. Then again…could be the Illuminati working with the Sinaloa Cartel, working with the Vatican, working with the Rockefellers!!!

Boo!

YOU SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT THINKING IS?

THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THEN HAMLIN….

THEY TELL YOU HE HAD SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED……

AND YOU GUYS SIMPLY DAHHHHHH OK……

This is certainly a big teaching exercise into how stupid Storm Drain is.

Sometimes I wonder how it feels to talk so much crap and have nobody around believe a single word. Like even the Trump supporters are looking at his ramblings and quietly walking away…

1 Like

SO SHE STEPPED DOWN FOR A TRIP TO WASHINGTON?

LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ EXPLAIN WHAT STORM IS SAYING THAT IS CRAZY?

YIU NEVER CAN DO THAT WONDER WHY?

I have no idea why she would step down for a day or whatever it’s referred to. But instead of insulting him, why don’t you give your opinion?

Other governors have left the state and not given up control. What are we missing here genius Warden.

Why did she give up power?

Can any of you answer? Seems like a big unnecessary step no?

THEY HAVE NO ANSWER AND ARE AFRAID OF WHAT THE ANSWER IS……

BUT OBVIOUSLY IT IS NOT A COLONOSCOPY OR HER BEING INCAPACITATED BECAUSE OF SICKNESS……

SO THE STUGOTZS DON’T LIKE NONE OF THE REAL ANSWERS LEFT……

WHEN YOU REALIZE THE OWNERS ARE LYING REAL REALITY HITS……

HOW LONG AND ABOUT WHAT HAVEN’T THEY LIED ABOUT……

“THE GREAT AWAKENING”……

Storm Drain has heard the answer several times and ignores it.

Unnecessary to who? You? Maybe.

But to the Arizona constitution, it’s very necessary. This has to happen EVERY TIME the governor leaves the state.

https://www.azleg.gov/viewDocument/?docName=http://www.azleg.gov/const/5/6.htm

Really, you guys are idiots with this thing.

I think your answer is a bit overboard. I wasn’t aware that leaving the state for a day was considered a vacancy. I guess you can’t ask questions in this forum without attacks. Sad.

You were calling out “genius Warden” but I can’t call you out? Stop playing the People-Are-Mean card and own up.

Own up to what you’re ignorant about.

look, GSC, this is how it works. You, me, and other normal people are pretty ignorant about how governorships work. There’s no reason for us to know the trivial bookkeeping details about the position, so we don’t.

Then Katie Hobbs leaves the state and does something she probably does several times a year, temporarily hands off her legal standing to a backup. The difference in this case is that 2 or 3 of the next backups were also out of state, so the 4th in line got it and she was probably super stoked about the formality and tweeted about it.

And here’s where the trick comes in, GSC. Here’s where some MAGA slurper sees an opportunity for disinformation and says, “HEY GUY KATIE HOBBS VACATED HER SPOT LOOK IT’S TRUE,” and they’ll repeat Storm’s favorite line, “ISN’T THIS SUSPICIOUS? ISN’T THIS UNUSUAL? ASK YOURSELF WHY THIS IS HAPPENING NOW?”

And to normal people, like me and you, who don’t know the intricacies of governorships, we think, “Yeah, this sounds a little weird.”

But here’s where I need to ask you to do better, GSC, because you are a self-proclaimed skeptic. And the thing is, a skeptic IS NOT someone who believes every conspiracy theory they here. A skeptic is someone who hears something farfetched, something a little off, and says, “Before I believe this let me look into it.”

THAT’S what a skeptic is. Being skeptical is not buying into low budget facebook memes. Being skeptical means seeing through all the low hanging trash Storm posts about.

This is just like the blackouts a few years ago. You agreed, “Yeah, this is weird.” Only it wasn’t weird at all. Blackouts happen all around the world all the time. It’s just that you were ignorant on the finer data.

It’s just like all the government resignations that were happening a few years ago. You agreed, “Yeah, this is weird.” Only it wasn’t weird at all. It turns out a whole lot of governments operate that way, with people resigning and other parties taking over, etc. It’s just that you were ignorant about how other governments work.

And it’s the same thing here. They say it’s weird for Katie Hobbs to hand off power just because she left the state. To quote Storm, “SO SHE STEPPED DOWN FOR A TRIP TO WASHINGTON?” like that couldn’t POSSIBLY be true. And you agree, “Yeah, this is weird.” Only it’s not weird at all. It’s Arizona law. It’s literally written into their constitution. This is standard operating procedure for them, not some Q conspiracy.

So do better, GSC, from one skeptic to another.

YOU’RE THE IGNORANT ONE DUMB FCK……

HOW ABOUT YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

NO GOVERNOR STEPS DOWN FROM BEING GOVERNOR UNTIL THEIR TERM IS OVER YOU FCKEN MORON……

MUCH LESS DOES THE GOVERNOR PASS THE GOVERNORSHIP TO THE 4TH PERSON IN LINE (WHICH MEANS OUT OF ORDER) TO REPLACE THEM….

THE QUESTIONING IS DONE WHEN THE STORY MAKES NO SENSE……

IF YOU ARE A DUMB FCK STUGOTZ THAT REFUSES TO EDUCATE HIMSELF TO KNOW QUESTIONING IS REQUIRE THEN GUESS WHAT “YOU NEED TO DO BETTER AND EDUCATE YOUR DUMB ASS”……

YOU SEE RESIGNS WHEN THEY LEAVE THE STATE ANYWHERE?

YOU SEE THE LT. GOVERNOR BEING SKIPPED OVER FOR ANY REASON?

YOU ARE THE DUMB FCK HERE CALLING OUT PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES ON WHAT THE FCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT….

STORM HAS EDUCATED HIMSELF ON WHAT THE DIAGNOSED HAMLIN WITH AND THAT DIAGNOSIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WHAT ACTUAL HAPPENED THAT NIGHT….

THIS IS NOT HARD IT IS ALL READING AND COMPREHENSION IF YOU DON’T HAVE THAT ASK QUESTION AND EDUCATE YOURSELF BUT DON’T COME ON HERE LIKE AN ASS TALKING SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON’T LIKE THE MESSENGER……

You’re such an idiot. You post a wiki article on general governors, and I post the specific Arizona constitutional code that explains the requirement to do so.

You are so far out of your depth you don’t even know it.

You are quite possibly the dumbest human being alive.

At least GSC is smart enough to see the evidence with his eyes and make an intelligent decision. This is why no one bothers to talk to you. We could care less what you believe. And it’ll be a sad sad day when you eventually realize that.

1 Like

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THE GOVERNOR MUST RESIGN TO FLY TO WASHINGTON?

IT SAYS IF THE GOVERNOR RESIGNS THE LT GOVERNOR BECOMES GOVERNOR……

DID THAT HAPPEN?

SO PLEASE STEPPED IN SHIT AGAIN LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW WHAT YOU POSTED HELPS YOU HERE?

Warden is a troll who purposely provokes arguments and name calls immediately. You know this. Why are you acting stupid? In any event, as I said, my question was sincere. No reason to be a jerkoff about it.

IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY FOOTBALL PLAYERS MAKE 60 MILLION A YEAR……

IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE WORLD IS THE MESS THAT IS…….

WHY WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS……

JUST READ THE COMMENTS BY LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ WHO THINKS IT IS OK FOR THE PUBLIC TO NOT KNOW WHAT ARE GOVERNMENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AND NEEDS PEOPLE TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO BECAUSE HE CAN’T EDUCATE HIMSELF……

LOSERS ALWAYS SHOW WHY THEY ARE LOSERS….

You whine a lot, and yet, offer literally nothing

:rofl:

Now Burrow’s contract is a global conspiracy. Absolutely adorable

You’re exhibit A

When Storm is too stupid to understand his own screenshot…

Katie-Hobbs-Conspiracy

Literally the sentence right above his question…

1 Like

SO ARE YOU SAYING HOBBS HAS NOT LEFT THE STATE?

WHENEVER SHE LEAVES THE STATE FOR ANY REASON SHE HAS TO STEP DOWN FROM GOVERNOR?

THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU HUH?

IS DESANTIS STILL GOVERNOR WHILE HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, IOWA, ETC?

LETS PRETEND THAT NONSENSE WAS TRUE WHICH IS HIGHLY DOUBTFUL AND RETARDED….

WHY DIDN’T THE LT GOVERNOR BECOME GOVERNOR?

CAN YOU ANSWER THAT LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ?