Junior and 51 northam and stugotzs get kick in the balls again

NOW WHAT STUGOTZS?

IT IS ALL COMING DOWN…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Of all the stupid people who have ever lived, you take the cake.

You’re telling me that out of the HUNDREDS of Trump supporting morons who came into the capital and who have so far been indicted; that NONE of them were armed?

You do realize I can walk into a place with a gun and leave, and no one would realize I had one right?

Enjoy the rest of your time here. You will not be posting here as of 1/1/22.

NOPE STORM ISN’T FBI DIRECTOR WRAY IS…

He didn’t tell you that. Wray did.

They weren’t arrested for having guns on the property doesn’t mean people that went there (who weren’t arrested) came unarmed.

LOL at the denial. Some of the fiercest 2nd amendment supporters and NONE of them were armed. Sure.

SO THEY WENT ARMED TO AN INSURRECTION TO NOT USE ARMS?

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS IS HILARIOUS…

Prove it

No proof needed. Logic.

:joy::joy::joy:

Hilarious.

You must also believe OJ didn’t do it. :laughing:

Blockquote
The U.S. Department of Justice has charged at least three people on gun charges stemming from the Jan. 6 riot, including one whom prosecutors said Metro police found carrying a loaded handgun with an extra magazine.

Blockquote
Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds or buildings, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device. A Metro police officer saidAlberts, who was wearing a bulletproof vest, had a “bulge” on his right hip that turned out to be a loaded handgun with a spare 12-round magazine.

SO LOGIC WOULD BE THE FBI DIRECTOR IS LYING UNDER OATH OR WOULD IT BE “YOUR FACT CHECKER” IS LYING WITH NO CONSEQUENCES?

WHAT WOULD BE MORE LOGICAL?

That people had guns at the capital.

This isn’t that hard.

WHY WOULD THE FBI DIRECTOR LIE UNDER OATH?

Yikes, mental gymnastics in full swing here