Isreal isreal isreal

You do realize we sided with Iraq only to end up fighting them later on. The us has gotten in bed with the bad guys for years. Heck trump was buddies with the saudis. Yeah the same country who delivered us bin Laden. Who we supported and also his family.

Israel has to rid of these pos…and the us needs to right by their side .

IMAGINE BEING SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE THAT HAS GONE THROUGH OR DIED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK READING SOMEONE SAY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAD TO GIVE BILLIONS TO A TERRORIST COUNTRY THAT PAYS TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS?

THIS IS THE SAME PRESIDENT THAT ALLOWED ISIS TO TAKE OVER IRAQ AND SENT ARMS TO THE CARTELS (FAST AND FURIOUS) THIS SAME PERSON……

YET THIS GUY SAYS FUCK TERRORIST AND WIPES THEM OUT IN DAYS AND GIVES THEM ZERO DOLLARS……

@Elite80

https://twitter.com/thekeksociety/status/1714545095918391581?s=42&t=ldq3v6hveekX0XJjLB6FiA

YEAH OBAMA AND BIDEN CONTINUE TO DO CRIMINAL THINGS BY ACCIDENT……

Storm, just because you keep repeating the same lies of the Republican party does not make them true. You can’t say beatlejuice, beatlejuice, beatlejuice three times and things come out of nowhere. You just don’t get it. NEVER WILL. You have been saying for how long the financial collapse is coming. It came in 2008…We heard this country will never be the same. LIE…How about you go back into your hole or basement where you are at and stay there until the end of the time.

So Niki Haley says something and it is true. you want to talk about sheep…You are leading the herd. You believe what ever bs you read or someone tells you…GET A THOUGHT FOR YOUSELF SON…Wake up. The fact that you still think Hamlan is dead tells us how stupid you are…People who I know…who coached him at Pitt…Have met him and said that the guy is alive and well. What else do you need as proof…You moron - it is IMPOSSIBLE for so many people to be in on his death…ZERO CHANCE…Stop with the Hamlan stuff…You have zero credibility with anyone on this site. Heck even GSC has moved on. He is your biggest supporter.

Donald Trump got into BED with the leader of Saudi Arabia…You cant get any worse. The guy ordered the murder of someone. You really want to go there. This just in politicians are crooked…Wow what a discovery.

https://twitter.com/and_lalaland/status/1704523041668018518?s=42&t=4wWkFfUyGwTyHHV9EPxP0A

“la la land”

:joy:

THOSE ARE FACTS FELLA……

https://www.financialexpress.com/business/investing-abroad-london-stock-exchange-halts-trading-due-to-an-incident-3279527/

What’s amusing is watching you pretend you understand any of this and trying to link it together to a narrative.

Whereas…in reality…another one down

SO YOU THINK SHE IS GOING TO TESTIFY AGAINST TRUMP HUH?

SILLY FELLA……

KAFABE……

FELLA NEVER LEARNS……

What point are you attempting to make? I don’t think you know anymore

MY POINT IS THE WORLD ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING….

MY POINT IS STOP FALLING FOR THE NONSENSE THEY HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING ON TRUMP AND NEVER WILL….

THAT 2020 ELECTION TRIAL WILL BE WHERE THEY WILL PROVE THE ELECTION FRAUD VIA SPACE FORCE….

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY JUST PUT THAT OUT THERE……

YOU DON’T WANT SIDNEY POWELL TESTIFYING FELLA THAT IS ALL KAFABE SHE WILL FUCK YOUR CRIMINALS……

THIS IS AN OPERATION YOU THINK GAETZ HAPPEN TO TAKE DOWN MCCARTHY THREE DAYS BEFORE ISREAL GOT ATTACKED?

CRITICAL THINKING FELLA….

THE FELLA STEPPED IN SHIT AGAIN……

WHY DID THEY DROP ALL THE FELONIES FELLA?

MY POINT IS SUDDENLY TRUMP’S GUY IS SPEAKER…….

SURELY THAT IS AN ACCIDENT……

THE STUGOTZS WON’T LIKE WHAT IS COMING…….

POWELL IS TURNING ON TRUMP ALL RIGHT……

@Elite80
@Warden84
@thre305ive

THESE CLOWNS WILL CONTINUE TO FALL FOR THE SAME BULLSH1T DAY AFTER DAY YEAR AFTER YEAR SIDING WITH CRIMINALS TALKING ABOUT PUTIN WHILE THEIR HEROS ARE THE REAL COMMUNIST CRIMINALS……

The only clown is you.

But, he’s not Speaker.
Also, Trump endorsed Jim Jordan publicly
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/05/politics/trump-considering-capitol-hill-visit-speaker/index.html
He literally typed it

To date, I’m not sure a single thing you’ve ever put into a sentence has been accurate in even the slightest possible way. No human is more consistently wrong on literally everything than you are.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TRUMP CARD………

MCHENRY……

Source: Joe Hoft…of the Gateway Pundit

Again, we’ve shown this over and over and over again…you get somewhat of a pass from people on here bc they think you’re ONLY stupid. It’s not that your ONLY stupid…you’re as dishonest as possible as well.

Not a single word you’ve ever put forth, potentially to anyone, has had even the slightest validity or use in any way