I’ll Tell You What

They’ll just call Ruiz.

At this rate, I wouldn’t want to.

Do I need to update my signature?

Injuries are disgusting right now

But ya it is really embarrassing to have Jason Taylor, Ed Reed, Ed Oregon, etc…at practices. And looking like this.

Garcia has issues, that was ugly.

I don’t think I’ve seen 8 turnovers before

I’m patient…

By end of game

TVD
Chaney (best overall returning back)
Citizen
Restrepo
B.Smith
Arroyo
Nelson
Dennis (IMO he’s better than Clark who was re-inserted, both are mediocre, and both playing hurt)
Olu (who stinks but could probably move Scaiffe there if Nelson was available)
C.Smith (backup but could be contributing by now)
J.Williams (hurt during 3Q…Is sloppy but Blades and Frierson, who I like looked BAD behind him)
Steed (mediocre anyway)

And Stevenson and George have missed time and were back. Parrish and Knighton have both missed time. Keyshawn Smith and Stevenson have supposedly been playing thru their injuries.

Yes injuries are part of a game…And yes it’s not uncommon for 4-5-6 guys to be out. But that is a SHIT TON. I don’t think any of us would have predicted more than 7-8 wins (and yes we are not going to win that many) if I told you those players all wouldn’t be on the field for Duke and other games.

Yes many others…Knighton’s fumbles killing us and he still has the vision of Stevie Wonder. Gattis may need to go. Garcia has arm talent but NO FUCKING CLUE what he is doing…Steele can’t figure out a quarterback draw. Parrish is a nice little back but limited. Corey Flagg is still stuck in quick sand and the offensive line cannot move anyone and we insist on running 4th and 1 dives. But I’m just saying the only unit that is healthy is the DL and they have been a top 15 DL imo. The back 7 and offensive line are just trash right now.

Tackling is horrible too…We were in the 120s in PFF tackling grade last year. I haven’t seen it updated for this week and this Duke game was as bad as any in recent memory, but we gotta be back in the 110 range this year. Also worth noting that may be a Diaz carry over…PSU is in the 120s this season despite having a decent squad.