Global Economic Collapse Countdown!

NO YOU JUST PROVED STORM RIGHT……

LOOK AT YOUR RESPONSE TO A STORY ABOUT PFIZER GIVING DRUGS TO CHILDREN KNOWING IT WOULD HARM THEM……

NO OUTRAGE MORE DEFENDING CRIMINALS……

projection

STORM IS THE ONE POSTING ABOUT CRIMINALS DOING CRIMINAL THINGS……

YOU ARE THE POSTING DEFENDING CRIMINALS……

@Warden84
@Elite80
@thre305ive

THESE 3 ARE THE CRIMINAL LOVERS……

PEDOS, MONEY LAUNDERERS, ELECTION CHEATS, HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, BIOWEAPON VACCINE MAKERS, ETC THEY DEFEND THEM ALL……

STORM WOULD SAY NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOARD HAVE ANY OF THEM SAID A WORD CARING ABOUT PEOPLE……

@Warden how were you able to post 4 straight responses?

NMV…You didn’t. I just have the other guy blocked so it looks like it on my screen. Carry on.

Every time.

Keep in mind this thread is talking about GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE in WEEKS or DAYS.

Stormy’s trying to talk about everything BUT that prediction.

So screwed…

1 Like

SKEETZ MAKING NICE WITH HEAD SHANKER?

SKEETZ IS MORE MAD STORM MADE HIM LOOK LIKE SHIT WITH HIS FAKE AS “SOURCES” SAYING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HAMLIN BUT NOT HIS HEART….

THE ESTUPID THINGS STUGOTZS SAY……

WAIT UNTIL THAT NFL LAWSUIT LOOKS AT INJURY REPORTS AND FAKE HAMLIN GETS OUTTED……

Wait until the lawsuit…

Wait until the Treason Trials…

Wait until the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE…

It’s always wait and see with this guy. Stormy can only be right in a future that never comes.

:point_down:t2:

TICKEY TURKEY

1 Like

I’m not making nice with anyone I’m only glancing over an occasional post from all of you

It was surprising to me that I saw so many Warden responses in a row because this board usually caps them at 3. But then it occurred to me it was because I couldn’t see your responses because of the block.

You got absolutely fucking destroyed in the Buffalo argument and every argument you’ve ever had with me…Tickey tock right? 3 years later right?

You’re a delusional, loudmouth little cunt. Best part is when you cried to Dallas to be allowed back on then cried for 305ive to be censored…How do look yourself in the mirror you fucking crybaby

Fuck you and your whore mother you little cunt

UMM SO HOW DID YOU SEE MY POST?

The first stage of global economic collapse is making all posts visible…

Ummm because all I have to do is click on “one hidden reply”

got it you fucking half retard?

Special kind of stupid.

WEEKS or DAYS away from a GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE!!!

How are you guys preparing?

This is serious stuff. I can’t believe no one’s talking about it!!!

THE MELTDOWNS HAVE BEGUN……

To be honest, I don’t see ENOUGH meltdowns.

This is serious stuff and nobody’s paying attention!

You should try to convince GSC to take all his money out of the ATM again. That worked pretty well 2 or 3 years ago.

STORM SAID WHAT IT IS……

EVERYONE IS FREE TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT…….

IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM YOU UNDERSTAND IT HAS TO HAPPEN……

STORM IS NOT GUESSING AT ANY OF THIS……

THIS IS NOT HARD….

THE 9/11 BUILDINGS AND SURF SIDE ARE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO COME DOWN LIKE THEY DID WHICH MEANS THE STORY IS A LIE….

DAMAR HAMLIN’S DIAGNOSIS IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE RIGHT BECAUSE HE STOOD UP……

THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS CORRUPT AT ITS CORE WHICH MEANS IT CAN’T BE FIXED IT HAS TO BE RESTARTED….

THESE ARE NOT GUESSES IT IS COMMON SENSE……

Of course, it’s physically impossible for the buildings to fall like they did.

LIKE THEY DID.

Of course that’s impossible.

WHAT HAPPENED IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Got it. I’m with you. Personally I stopped paying my mortgage 3 months ago because fuck banks. And I have a million in cash gold under my Lindell pillow.It’s not comfortable but I’ll be the last one laughing when the banks die out.

Ah, yes, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50 YEARS, the last time there was GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE…

Hide yo wife, hide yo kids everybody.

THE MELTDOWN CONTINUES……

The eating of popcorn continues… …

costanza-popcorn