EDIT: Mel gibson movie on Epstein 34 BILLION on global child sex trafficking/ wall street journal instagram pedophile network

THEY CAN’T STOP WHAT IS COMING……

He was exonerated?

@Elite80
@thre305ive
@WillyBurz
@Warden84

AT WHAT POINT DO THE STUGOTZS REALIZE THEY HAVE BEEN HOODWINKED ALL THEIR LIVES AND STOP SUPPORTING THE CRIMINALS?

NOTICE HOW THE GAME WORKS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY HAS TO BE ABLE TO “THINK” HE CAN SAY “YEAH TRUMP IS NOT A LIAR” BECAUSE THE GAME IS YOUR GUY IS A CRIMINAL MY GUY IS A CRIMINAL WELL THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS ANYWAY”…….

THAT IS HOW THEY GET ALL OF US TO SUBMIT……

@Elite80
@thre305ive
@WillyBurz

HOW LONG YOU GUYS HOLDING OUT BACKING PEDOS?

Gsc so was oj but carry on. You do know multiple people connected to Ohio state disagree. Storm……keep your fight going. Very entertaining. Wrong but entertaining.

https://trib.al/iclglqR

@Elite80
@thre305ive
@WillyBurz
@Warden84

WHAT PART IS WRONG?

AND HOW IS THIS ENTERTAINING?

THERE ARE NOT KIDS BEING TRAFFICKED?

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR CLIENT’S UNIVERSITIES?

Storm, your boy Jim Jordan covered up rapes….but carry on.

Storm, you are so lost in the woods you cant find your way out…So Sad…Still quoting Q…Even though it has been proven to be straight BS. What were you raped as a child and need someone to blame. Honestly, you are sick man…get some help. It is ok to admit you have a mental disorder. Even Skeeter and GSC realize you have gone off the deep end.

POOR DIAPER FACE CATFISHY HAS TO DENY ALL THESE KIDS ARE BEING RAPED AND KILLED BY THE CRIMINALS HE BELIEVES IN……

HE IS COMING FOR YOUR PEOPLE DIAPER FACE CATFISHY….

Lmao- because CNN said it.

@Elite80
@thre305ive

WHY WOULD THEY REFUSE TO STREAM THIS TRUE STORY ABOUT KIDS BEING TRAFFICKED?

HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING PEDOS?

Keep defending pedo’s. LOL. Show me one time I defended a scumbag. You defend Jim Jordan who is a POS. Now GSC does as well. Pointing the finger when it is you who defends that crap. Everytime you defend a Matt Goetz who likes 14-15 year old girls and Jim Jordan…you are the one defending that crap. Typical of you…Defend the bad guys and point the finger. Mental Health…you need help.

YOU SAID THERE IS NO LINK BETWEEN PEDOS IN HOLLYWOOD, POLITICIANS AND THE NEWS MEDIA……

WHY ARE THEY BLOCKING THIS FILM IT IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY?

WHO IS BLOCKING THE EPSTEIN CLIENT LIST?

THESE ARE “CRAZY” QUESTIONS HUH?

I said there is not some underground, Hollywood, pedo ring run by Tom Hanks and Oprah. Are there some actors who probably like little kids - sure and they should be shot and killed. Much different than the bs you say. Next, you lose me defending Mel Gibson who is a pos - antisemite.

Yeah he died paddleboarding…better indict Obama for killing him. You are so sad and pathetic.

YEAH PADDLE BOARDING DEATHS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME IN MARTHA’S VINEYARD……

OR ANYWHERE……

NOTHING TO SEE HERE……

Storm, I know you cant be full retard…but going out at Night in the the ocean is probably not a good idea. It is trully amazing how easy it is to manipulate your brain. So Obama killed the guy. You believe this but don’t believe it is possible trump raped a women in a clothing star…mind you he basically admitting to grabbing women by the … Unreal.