Do you feel it slipping away?

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE MIDNIGHT STRIKE IS UPON US…

HOW YOU FEELING FIRE?

LOL

Oh boy. Here we go again…

NOT AGAIN…

NOW WE GO…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING…

Ok Storm. Whatever you say. You may want to consider suing the people that have falsely filled you with hope of something that’s not going to happen. But then again, you have jumped to conclusions by connecting unrelated topics to each other to force them to mean that a former President is going to face a firing squad simply because you hate him. Carry on.

SO THIS IS FROM THE 11TH TO THE 24TH BUT IT IS “UNRELATED” HUH?

TRUMP JUST PUT THE GUY THERE 3 DAYS AGO FOR WHAT 7 DAYS?

WHAT IS HILARIOUS IS YOU GUYS ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING IN A “CULT” YET YOU SUPPORT CRIMINALS TO THE END…

Blockquote

https://youtu.be/-IvLindUT_s

I know Jerome Corsi personally through business. Good guy. Honest. Fantastic researcher and very good sources.

LOL. Ok.

My, the editing of this clip.

TRUMP WAS WITH THE MILITARY?

MAN WHERE THE FCK HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE?

A LOT OF STUGOTZS KISSING STORM’S ASS AT THE END OF THIS…

image ![image|690x434]
(upload://kRN4zOr4SzseC1ZPCC86I3VzyW7.jpeg)

FISHING FOR COMMENTS DOESN’T CHANGE THE CONTENTS…

Blockquote

No, but editing a clip, and the history of your source’s reliability puts things into perspective.

LMAO - I actually think OANNis less reliable in its sources than the random Tweets you post from complete nobody’s. :laughing:

Not at all. This happened 4 days ago.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-approves-district-columbia-emergency-declaration/

Impeccable reputation! Not a nut at all this time. I promise.

BREAKING: STORM FRONT CONTINUES TO POST TWEETS PROMISING MORE BOMBSHELL STORIES THAT RESULT IN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

YOU ALL ARE ABOUT TO FEEL REALLY STUPID WHEN NOTHING CONTINUES TO HAPPEN.

Keep them coming Storm.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

How do I feel?

I feel bad man. I feel bad that I made a bet that is going to censor you. I am strongly anti-censorship.

I feel bad because if I lose the bet, a 1 in a million long shot, I’ve also lost a country.

People are openly advocating for dictatorship on this forum. People are openly advocating for civil war on this forum—“it’ll be the quickest war ever.”

This is a sickness. I despise Congress too. I hate Communism too. I hate that some of our electorate couldn’t explain communism with a gun to their head.

So man, I feel bad

1 Like

UM - your point is a correct one. Some on this forum have put Trump before country - and it’s a shame.