Cop Saves Infant

Good Grief! Here’s a guy, John Henry James III, trying to evade the police in Indian River County, FL, who THREW A BABY at them leading law enforcement on a hot pursuit. According to , sheriff’s deputies, “It wasn’t a nice underhand handoff from a foot away, it was a throw.” Fortunately, a deputy caught the baby and the child was unharmed. Eventually, the men in blue caught up with their man and he was charged with aggravated child abuse, as well as aggravated battery of an official/firefighter/EMT, felony flee and elude, reckless driving and resisting arrest with violence. John Henry also faces additional charges of battery on a pregnant woman. Kicking and biting the deputies, John Henry was all tuckered out and then (wouldn’t you know it) he complained that he had asthma and couldn’t breathe! Since John Henry survived the arrest, he is unlikely to be canonized by leftists as a societal hero.

@bikki228 would have preferred an old style lynching with the baby watching, rather than justice being served. You are such a sad individual.

There aren’t many punishments severe enough to adequately provide justice for the act of throwing an infant.

I would tend to agree. That’s fucked up.

Though not religious, I’ll ascribe this bit of intuition to a Divine source. Suddenly, I realized what is wrong with Djrion. He must have been thrown.